Meeting

(Y/N) Pov

I got ready with a sigh, it was early morning now, and I would have to leave to meet with Professor Lupin and Sirius in a short moment, Lucius would apparate with me the closest he could to the location before finding a safe space to observe from, along with Father and Uncle, just in case I needed there help, safe to say that Draco wasn't too fond of the idea.

Draco: I should be going with you.

I gave yet another sigh as he got up from the bed and made his way towards me, his arms circling my waist from behind as his head got comfortable in the crook of my neck.

(Y/N): Because I don't want you to be hurt, Sirius doesn't like me but he won't do anything to me because he wants to know the truth from my lips, and he won't do anything that might make me leave without telling it, not that Professor Lupin would let him.

He began to kiss my neck softly, I knew what he was trying to do, and while I tried not to show anything, it was working.

Draco: The same applies to me, doing something to me would upset you and make you leave without telling him anything, and Professor Lupin wouldn't let anything happen to me either.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head to him as he trailed his kisses up to my jaw and towards my lips, but he didn't connect our lips, he just stood there, inches away from me.

Draco: I'm going with you, my love. There's no way in hell that I would stay here just waiting, I'm going, okay?

His voice was just a whisper, so mesmerizing, as I could only nod my head and I don't know which one of us leaned first but we were kissing, he turned me around, so we could face each other properly before making me sit on the nearby table, the kiss quickly turned soft and passionate.

He chuckled as we pulled away, foreheads resting against each other, as our heavy breathing is the only sound heard.

Draco: See I knew I could change your mind.

I slapped his chest hard, and he flinched away.

(Y/N): Asshole.

I grumbled under my breath and he gave me one of his cocky smirks before pecking my lips.

Draco: You weren't thinking that moments ago.

He quickly ran out of the room chuckling as I grabbed a nearby pillow to throw at him, I sighed again and finished getting ready, now without the walking distraction that is my boyfriend.

.................Timeskip..................

We arrived a few feet away from the specific location Professor Lupin had sent me, before I could take a step towards it, Lucius grabbed my arm and turned me around.

Lucius: We will be close by, we will be there in a heartbeat if you need us.

I gave him a big smile to ease his worries a little before grabbing Draco's hand and walking to where we were supposed to go, seeing a little cute corner cafe, I looked around and found Professor Lupin at a well-hidden table with another man, Sirius Black, he looked different, no doubt because of some spells and charms so he wouldn't be recognized accidentally.

He didn't look happy, he had this grumpy look on his face saying that he was dragged here but Professor Lupin had a bright smile on his face when he spotted us, he got up from his seat as we got closer and hugged me back.

Professor Lupin: It's so nice to see you both! How you've grown.

He and Draco shared a man hug which made me roll my eyes at the back pats before they quickly separated, we all took a seat and a clearly uncomfortable and slightly nasty aura took over. I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes again at Sirius's harsh glare.

Draco: I'll go get us something to drink.

He got up and kissed my forehead before walking inside the cute cafe, Professor Lupin let out a chuckle which made me look at him with questioning eyes.

Professor Lupin: It's just glad to see that you two haven't changed. It's comforting you could say, and it's clear how much you like each other.

I smiled at the duo in front of me, happy for the kind words but also trying to ease up some of Sirius's harsh feelings, especially since it's probably still hard for him to be out in the open and surrounded by people after twelve years in Azkaban, that leaves a mark and I could feel the social anxiety seeping out of him, it made me feel bad for him.

(Y/N): We had a lot of time to get used to each other before we even started liking each other, we know what we wanna say without actually saying it, and we got used to telling each other every little thing, every secret so now it's just who we are.

I looked behind me, seeing him come out of the cafe holding a tray with everything, I saw some girls look at him dreamily which made me glare at them, I hear Professor Lupin chuckle again, and I saw a hint of a smile in Sirius's face but I didn't dare mention it, Draco must have noticed my glare towards the girls because he gave me a smirk and raised his somehow perfectly shaped eyebrow.

He stopped near us and gave me a small kiss before giving Sirius some coffee and black tea to Professor Lupin, setting my drink with a plate of (f/dessert) in front of me before sitting beside me with a cup of his own. Sirius mumbled a little thanks to his second cousin before we all put on more serious expressions.
(A/N: I think that's right, if it's not I apologize)

(Y/N): Should I start then?

As the two nodded, I let out a deep breath, Draco grabbed my hand as I started telling the two everything I knew, about Grindelwald and Dumbledore, the Death Eaters, the attacks, what actually happened to Lilly and James, not once did they interrupt me but I could tell that everything I was telling them was taking its toll. Professor Lupin sighed and put a hand on his face, Sirius looked at us shocked before looking at his friend incredulously.

Sirius: You can't seriously believe this nonsense!

Professor Lupin: I didn't want to but now a lot of things make sense.

Sirius: You can't possibly be serious right? This is absurd, why should we trust them? They haven't done anything besides bothering Harry.

(Y/N): We bother Harry? Don't make me laugh, the only thing we do is defend ourselves from him and Ron, after finding out about magic he shut me out and started treating me differently even more when I got sorted into Slytherin, I tried to be a good sister but he didn't want me to so I decided I wouldn't grovel and let myself be bullied over something I had no control over, you can hate me for it but it doesn't change the facts and it sure as hell doesn't make Harry the victim or the good guy. Have you given any thought to why the twins and Hermione aren't his friends anymore? No? Then maybe you should.

I took a deep breath, my face no doubt red from my outburst, Draco grabbed my hand tighter.

Draco: We told you what you wanted to know, we would like the proofs (Y/N)'s mother collected so we can leave. Because I'm not about to stand here any longer hearing him talk about things he knows nothing about as he is blinded by what he wants his godson to be.

Professor Lupin sighed but nodded, I knew he believed me, but it seemed like he hadn't shared my mother's discoveries with Sirius which in return made the black-haired male more distrusting of anything that came out of our mouths, he gave me a box I set on the table to open it.

Inside were memory vials, and some recordings that were taken with magical devices, and much more, but I couldn't look through them at the moment, but there must have been something useful in the memories and recordings, or Professor Lupin would take more time in believing us, I looked at Draco, and when I looked towards the duo only Professor Lupin was in front of me.

Professor Lupin: I'll talk to him don't worry.

I nodded and gave the man another hug before standing up and turning around to leave, I'm not quite sure if everything went better or worse than I thought.

..................................................

Word Count: 1456