Alastor Moody

(Y/N) Pov

Durmstrang's high master walked up to Dumbledore, who moments before was confused about what was happening and hugged each other.

Karkaroff: Albus.

The feast continued after that, Karkaroff sat beside Uncle, both with serious and stern faces on, the Durmstrang students had sat at our table, so right now I was listening to Draco talk with Viktor Krum.

Viktor: And who might this beautiful lady, be?

I took my eyes from Draco to look at the person he was busy talking to, Draco clenched his fist from underneath the table.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) Potter, Draco's girlfriend and I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention me in that way.

I gave him a fake smile and continued with my meal, he seemed to have gotten the tip that I wasn't interested, and as dinner went by the tension from this moment dissipated, showing how a great guy he is.

(Y/N): Oh! I have a question.

He nodded, telling me silently that I could continue while taking a bite of his meal.

(Y/N): Could you or one of your colleagues teach me how to do the staff thing and the fire spell you guys did on the presentation? It was so cool!

He laughed, Viktor Krum, the man the papers said was a very stoic person laughed, I felt accomplished, I should put his name on the list of stoic people I made laugh, I almost felt like punching the air, like those characters in movies do when they finally convince the girl they like to go out with them.

Viktor Krum: Sure, we will be delighted to teach you, you seem genuinely interested in it.

I excitedly higher Draco, a huge smile on my face, I loved learning new spells, you never know what situation you will be put in the future so everything I learn is good.

(Y/N): Did you hear that, love? I'm so eager to learn it.

Draco: Your hunger for knowledge is something else, my love, but I love that about you.

I kiss him, once we separated everyone at our table was looking at us, I guess because most Durmstrang students were starting at Viktor after hearing him laugh.

At the teacher's table, Madam Maxime was saying how her horses needed rest and care after such a long journey, her accent showing up, Dumbledore telling her about Hagrid, making the two look at each other, and Hagrid stab Professor Flitwick, it was adorable almost as cute as Hermione and Blaise starting at each other's eyes from different sides of the room.

Dinner passed quickly while getting to know the visiting students, I would say Viktor, Draco, Blaise, and I are great acquaintances, not entirely friends but we would save each other's lives, a tower-like object was brought in, the chatter stopped so people could look at it, once everyone got a good look the whispering started again more feverishly, honestly,  Hogwarts was a school filled with chattering and gossiping people.

Dumbledore: Attention, please!

(Y/N): Ahh, here we go again, another speech, how many does he intend on doing today?

He definitely heard me cause he glared at me, some of the students laughed, the twins included, going as far as getting up and giving me a thumbs up after yelling we agree.

Dumbledore: I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.

Draco: Wicked!

The twins looked at him, them having said the same thing at the same time, I wanted to knock their heads together to see if they get some sense in their heads. I looked at them and shook my head no, my glare making them shiver, of course, I cannot choose for them and if they do choose to participate, I'll gladly be there to support them but just the thought of Draco getting injured in one of the tasks makes me go back to the past year, in Lupin's class when the Boggart showed him laying in a pool of his blood, how I froze for a second before casting the spell. Now, being completely honest, that moment terrified me.

Dumbledore: For this reason, the Ministry seemed fit to impose a new rule. To explain all of this, we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch.

Suddenly lightning was heard, the fake sky destabilizing, rain coming down on us, people screaming, I just rolled my eyes and waited for Dumbledore to do something but it wasn't him that made it go back to normal, near the door behind the teacher's table a man with a fake eye was standing, he put his wand back in his coat pocket.

Draco: That's Mad-Eye Moody!

Viktor: Who?

(Y/N): Alastor Moody. He was an Auror. Dark wizard catcher, he filled at least half of the cells in Azkaban, people say he's mad these days.

His fake eye moved towards me but quickly look in another direction, he walked towards Dumbledore and shook his hand.

Dumbledore: My old friend, thanks for coming.

Moody: Stupid ceiling...

Dumbledore: Thank you.

Moody went to stand in one of the corners just looking at everyone, he looked at me once again and subtly made a bow, it was a familiar gesture, not the bow itself but the way he did it, it reminded me of the man that had helped me during the Chaos of the World Cup, my father's servant, I narrowed my eyes, this left a bad taste in my mouth, I looked at Uncle Snape, he shook his head, silently telling me that we would talk later, Karkaroff followed his line of sight and once his eyes laid on me, they widened and he quickly turned to Uncle, shook covering his features.

I looked at Moody again, he turned around to drink something that was on his flask, something that oddly reminded me of the polyjuice potion, Uncle thought me to do, am I wrong, I don't know but ill definitely find out, and if I'm right and he is drinking a polyjuice potion then is he the man I saw, If it is then why is he here looking like Alastor Moody.

.............................................................

(A/N):
Hey guys, just wanted to say I might not update this next week, I'm taking a break since it's Christmas week, I'm tired and want to take a rest, think about what to do next in this story, I don't want to be those authors that just update cause they have to or stop writing leaving it unfinished, I had many ideas for this year but since I changed some things, most of them are not possible, I want to make a story that makes you guys feel like reading and I feel like this last chapters have been boring and not exactly how I want them, so I wanna take a break, get my creativity back, get some rest, think of what to do next and just enjoy writing once I update again, I hope you guys understand.

Happy Holidays.

Word Count: 1059