Uncle

(Y/N) Pov

We were on our way to the Slytherin Common Room, Draco's arm was still around my shoulder, and the feeling from before was still present, I couldn't look at him without my face turning bright red.

Professor Snape was in front of us on the way to the Common Room and he would briefly glance at Draco's arm with a questioning look, having to endure this all the way to the Common Room was excruciating.

Draco: You okay?

(Y/N): Oh, yes, just thinking about stuff.

Draco: Okay, it's just that you haven't looked me in the eyes since dinner started and I thought maybe something was wrong.

I smiled at him, he's always concerned about me even though he knows I can take care of myself, I accidentally looked him in the eyes, and that tingling feeling became stronger, I didn't know what to do to make it stop, if this continues I won't be able to have a decent conversation with him cause I'll be too busy trying to calm down. I've felt like this all summer so why does it feel stronger now and what even is this feeling.

When we got to the Common Room, he took his arm off my shoulder and I could finally feel my body relax, we silently went to the chairs in front of the fireplace, it was almost like a tradition now, I was about to grab a book when someone cleared their throat behind me, Draco an I turned around to the sound finding that it was Professor Snape that stood there.

Snape: Sorry to interrupt your alone time but I need to speak with miss potter.

I nodded and got up from my seat, he was finally telling me what he knew about my mom, about me. I followed him to his office, I knew Draco was looking at me while I walked away but he knew that Snape wouldn't hurt me.

Snape sat down in his chair and motioned me to sit in the chair in front of the desk, he had a serious look in his eyes.

(Y/N): What do you want to talk to me about, sir?

Snape: I have a feeling you already know, it's about our conversation at the end of the last year. I told you that you weren't ready for what I had to tell you but you are now. I'm not gonna make a big speech about it. I know your mother so well because she was my sister, I'm your uncle.

To say I was surprised was an understatement, I would expect him to tell me he was friends with her not that he was my uncle, seeing my frozen, thoughtful state a concerned look took over his features. I got up from the chair and he copied my movement, maybe expecting me to turn around and leave the room, but I walked to him and hug him, I know it took him by surprise cause his body tensed up and he took a few seconds to hug me back.

(Y/N): I'm glad to know I have more family to bond and spend time with, I wish I could've known my mom but these stories of her make me feel better, and now I have you, my uncle.

I looked up at him finding him smiling at me with tears running down his face, I just hugged him tighter, we pull away, and with a flick of his wand two mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows appeared on his desk.

Snape: I didn't know how you would react but now that I know that you feel like that I was hoping you'd stay and I could tell you childhood stories of your mom.

(Y/N): I would love that!

He smiled and gave me one of the mugs, we sat down on the couch that was against the wall, and he told me stories about my mom's childhood, after a few hours I could feel myself drifting to sleep while thinking about my mom.

.............................................................

Time skip

When I woke up I was in my dorm room, I was a bit confused cause I remembered I had fallen asleep in Snape's office but he must have had taken me to my dorm. I wasn't quite sure how to call him cause even though he's my uncle he's also my teacher but I guess I'll find out as I get to know him. I got dressed and left my room, anxious to tell Draco what I found out yesterday.

Once I went down the stairs I found him sitting in the same chair from yesterday waiting for me. I went up to him so he could see me and once he did, he got up.

Draco: Good morning, Princess.

(Y/N): Morning, Angel.

He gave a little laugh at the nickname, I call him this since the first year and he still hasn't gotten used to it, it was actually adorable every time he would smile or laugh at it. He grabbed my hand and we started walking, I looked at him in confusion but he didn't say anything about it.

Draco: So what did Snape have to tell you yesterday?

(Y/N): Oh, yeah! He's my uncle! Can you believe how amazing that is?

Draco: Really? This is kinda awesome, like my parents are your godparents and your uncle is mine. It looks like it was destiny that made you bump into me that time in Diagon Alley.

(Y/N): And even if I could change destiny I would never change that. I was so happy when I found you on the train.

He squeezed my hand and when I looked at him there was a blush on his face, making one appear in mine too.

Draco: Always and Forever, right?

(Y/N): Always and Forever!

I smiled brightly at him, I could see some of the people around us whispering things about us but I didn't care, I'm happy right now, not just because of the news I received yesterday but also because of this moment, and nothing or anyone could change my mood.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1032