New Snake

(Y/N) Pov

Before I could utter a word to express my complete confusion, the snake moved closed and then moved away, almost as if just checking if I was okay. I didn't know why I was so shocked and confused about this, I mean this is like one of the least concerning things that have ever happened to me, and it's not like this feeling is new, I had felt this before in my second year, finding a secret room founded by my great ancestor, with a beautiful, big snake living in it, so pull yourself together, (Y/N).

Asmodeus: I'm sorry, Mistress. It seems like I was too rushed in explaining things, please take a seat and I shall explain things calmly.

I took a seat, watching as the colors on his scales switched with how he moved and how the lights hit his body, such a beautiful sight, he stopped in front of the seat I had chosen.

Asmodeus: I was your ancestor's pet snake. By ancestor, I mean Master Salazar Slytherin, you see he had an unusual talent, he could talk to snakes, people found that off-putting, he found snakes more intriguing than people, he built this room to take a breath, from the founders and the rest of the world, just like the Chamber this room can only be opened by his descendants, and I'm here to guide and protect.

(Y/N): I see...

I reached out and stroked his head, in a way I understand Salazar Slytherin, people tend to shut you out if you're different but I wouldn't be who I am today without the people that surround me, but his times were different from mine.

(Y/N): It must have been lonely for you, both of you actually, but I'll make sure to treat you in the best way possible and I'm sure you're going to get along great with Hades, you're both very unique snakes. And it seems like I have a new place to clear my mind, such a soothing feeling.

Asmodeus gave me a tiny bow and went to slither away from me, but I picked him up and started to walk away from the room, I'm sure from an outsider's perspective it would be a funny sight, I mean the snake was as big as me or maybe more and I clearly couldn't pick him all up.

Asmodeus: What are you doing, Mistress?

(Y/N): Didn't you hear what I just said? You're not alone anymore, so you're coming with me.

I gave him a smile and continued walking, some first year's were already back and looked terrified at the enormous snake in my arms but I just smiled at them, going back to my seat near the fireplace, Draco was already there, he looked at me and just smirked.

Draco: A new friend, my love?

(Y/N): Yes, isn't he beautiful?

Asmodeus: Mistress...

Asmodeus sounded embarrassed, it was quite refreshing, seeing as Hades sounded bored all the time.

Draco: Very beautiful, indeed. What's his name?

(Y/N): Asmodeus. I'll tell you later how I met him.

Draco: He and Hades will for sure make an intimidating duo.

Asmodeus climbed the sofa and just laid on the back while I cuddled Draco.

........................................................................

(A/N):
Hey guys, I know this chapter is really short but I'm a little busy, promise I'll make it up to you guys.

Word Count: 572