The Schools Arrival

(Y/N) Pov

The rest of the train ride was calm, just four friends catching up, don't ask me where Crabbe and Goyle were cause I do not know but it won't be long till we see them.

I looked up from the book I was reading and saw Hermione and Blaise discreetly holding hands, I smiled, cuddled with Draco, and continued to read my book, I was happy that Hermione and Blaise had gotten closer even with the distance of being apart during the summer, she deserved to be happy and be treated the way he treated her, like she was a princess, especially after being undermined by those two idiots.

I was thankful Hermione didn't get hurt during the attack on the Quidditch World Cup, I had hugged her so tight earlier, seeing as I was asleep when they met us and that discussion happened right after I woke up, she told me the twins had protected her and Ginny, making sure they didn't get caught by any death eaters, but guess what happened, when they got to the Portkey they used to travel to the Quidditch Match Harry wasn't there, which led them to have to go back and get him.

Hermione said he had seen a man, my eyes had slightly widened, the man that helped us, I quickly composed myself not letting anything pass through my face, Hermione had informed Sirius, they had become friends over the summer, seeing as the Weasleys would visit him and see how he was doing, according to her Harry hadn't spent time with him and was rude most of the times, I rolled my eyes at that, the man had escaped Azkaban to catch his friends killed and meet his godson, and the little prick didn't care, but to be honest, that is none of my business, I told Sirius last year how Harry really was and he didn't care so why should it bother me, he saw me as the villain and Harry as the golden child, now he's learning the hard way, that not everything is what it seems.

She had briefly mentioned he had been having weird dreams but she didn't know much about it, and that's how we got here, in a calming atmosphere, talking about diverse topics, and more importantly just enjoying each other's company.

We had just entered the school, hallways swarming with people trying to get to their respective dorms when the schools participating in the Triwizard Tournament arrived, people rushed to see what was happening, a light blue carriage pulled by a dozen winged horses,  Hagrid was holding some plaques to help them have a safe landing but was almost hit by the wheels, I'm assuming it belongs to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

A tiny ship was in sight, we could see someone holding a monocular and suddenly the ship wasn't tiny, the rest of the school ship submerged showing off their crest in the flags, the Durmstrang Academy, house of the Bulgarian Seeker we had just seen playing, Viktor Krum.

(Y/N): Now, that's awesome.

My friends and boyfriend chuckled at the amazement in my voice but we quickly got over it and went to put our stuff in the dorms having to say goodbye to Hermione to do so, like every other year the Common Room was chaos but we were used to it by now, after safely putting my things in my space, saying hi to some of my Slytherin colleagues, I made my way down, the boys have already taken over the fireplace seats, our favorites.

(Y/N): I feel like this will be an exciting year.

Draco: God no. I almost have a heart attack each other because there's always something dangerous to deal with and not knowing if you're safe kills me. So let's just hope it's a calm year, that the excitement of the Triwizard Tournament is enough.

I laughed a little but I felt bad for always making him worry, and deep down I do agree with him but I also know that it's very improbable that we will have a steady year. A group of younger students came to us, scowling.

Group Leader: Who do you think you are? That's our seats. Scram!

I looked at them, a glare that make them visibly shiver, everyone got quiet after seeing who this person was directing his words to, everyone knew that if we were sitting in the fireplace seats that they should not disturb us, everyone respected who we were, so it's not like they didn't bother us cause they were scared we would do something to them, no, people saw how fiercely we defended our House against mean and rude comments, that's why they called us the Slytherin Prince and Princess, they respected us, but this group didn't.