Visiting

(Y/N) Pov

The doors of the library opened once again, but this time an excited Draco walked through them.

Draco: There you are, my love.

He bent down and kissed me when we parted he was looking at me with a smile on his face, but he become stiff when he heard Dad and Uncle clear their throats, clearly not having paid attention to them once he entered the room.

He slowly looked back at them, his face painted in a cherry red color.

Draco: Sir. Professor.

Uncle: Oh? Is that color I see on your cheeks, Mr. Malfoy?

As soon as he finished his sentence, he and Dad did a  high-five, I swear they are like teenagers when they are together.

Lucius: I see you guys are enjoying teasing my boy. That's just plain mean.

I looked at the door seeing Lucius leaning against the door with his arms crossed, a smirk present on his face.

Uncle: I have the right to tease him. I am scarred for the rest of my life.

I chuckled a little at that, remembering his face that day he walked in on us at the Common Room.

Lucius: You too? I wonder how you're still alive son.

Draco's face looked like it might explode, he looked anywhere but at the people teasing him.

Dad: Oh? Something I should know?

Draco's eyes widened at the thought of my father knowing what those two interrupted, I laughed at his panicked face.

(Y/N): Now, now, haven't you guys had your fun?

They shrugged and Lucius sat down at the vacant seat next to the other pair, Uncle gave Lucius a glass filled with what I'm guessing is whiskey, as Lucius joined the reminiscing session I interrupted earlier.

Draco sat down next to me, his face still bright red, I hugged him, and he hid his face in my neck so I rubbed his head.

(Y/N): How was is it with Blaise?

Draco: It was fun, we played games and hang out, I missed you though.

(Y/N): You're so cute, love.

He just cuddled further in my ear and mumbled something I couldn't understand, I smiled and we just stayed like that, and as I stroked Draco's hair I didn't even notice the three pairs of eyes on us.

............................................................

Today I took the day to go visit The Burrow, at the Quidditch Cup I told Arthur I would visit soon so here I am, I brought Draco along so we can all hang out with the twins, they wrote saying Hermione was here too, apparently, Molly invited her even though she knows she's not friends with Ron anymore, the twins said that it's because she's their friend and because their mother misses her.
I knock at the door, a smile on my face while Draco stays behind me, fidgeting with his hands a little, so I grabbed one of them as the door opened.

Molly: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Mrs. Weasley. It's so good to see you.

She hit my back as she hugged me tightly.

Molly: How many times do I have to tell you to call me Molly, dear?

(Y/N): I can't help it.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly as she laughed at me, she then turns to Draco.

Draco: Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Weasley. I'm Draco Malfoy.

Molly: No need for that boy. Come here.

She pulls Draco into a welcoming hug, to which he awkwardly returns.

Molly: I heard good things from my boys. Come, come. Don't just stand there.

She welcomes us inside, ushering us to the kitchen.

Molly: Fred, George! (Y/N) and Draco are here! Cookie?

I could not decline so I took one, Molly's baking was spectacular, and Draco took one as well, his eyes widening as he took a bite.

Draco: This is amazing, Mrs. Weasley.

Molly: You flatter me, dear.

Molly smiled in delight as Draco took another bite of his cookie. We heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

Fred: (Y/N)!

George: Mate!

The twins ran to us, I got a hug from Fred while George did this weird bro handshake with Draco. I heard laughing from the stairs and ran when I saw that it was Hermione.

(Y/N): Hermione!

Hermione: Did you miss me that much?

(Y/N): You wish.

Hermione: Uhum. Draco I might steal your girl if you aren't careful.

Draco snorted and hugged her.

Draco: As if you could, (Y/N) is too hung up on me.

(Y/N): Hey!

I slapped his arm, and he looked at me with one of his somehow perfect eyebrows raised.

(Y/N): This is a no (Y/N) slander day.

They all laughed at that, and I crossed my arms as I huffed, Draco hugged me and I swear I tried really hard to contain my smile but I couldn't and ended up laughing with them.

Molly: Such a joyous friend group.

Someone came down the stairs and passed us.

Ron: Mom you shouldn't hang with these snakes, they might infect you with their wickedness.

Molly: Ronald Weasley! How dare you say something like that?

Ron: What? It's the truth.

Molly: Go to your room! You are grounded! I didn't raise you to behave like that or say stuff like that.

Everyone could sense Molly's anger, it practically radiated out of her, Ron stormed past us clearly upset that his mother had grounded him, not understanding why, because in his head he had every right to say that.

Molly: What am I going to do with him? He started to behave like that a few years back, I thought it was just a phase due to everything that happened with Ginny in his second year but it just keeps getting worse.

(Y/N): It's not your fault, Mrs. Weasley. You are doing your best and look how all your other children turned out. I mean Fred and George are the best friends someone could ask for.

Fred: Yeah mom, Ron is just being a prick.

Molly smiled at our words before getting up from the stool she was sitting on.

Molly: Well I'll leave you guys to it, just don't break anything.

She left with a smile and as the twins looked at us with a smirk I knew we would be getting into trouble later.

............................................................

Word Count: 1060