Beth (Quick)

"Noah?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrow when she saw the look on Puck's face. "What's wrong?"

"Your phone keeps going off." Puck said. "You had a bunch of texts from work so when they called, I answered it."

"We should talk." Quinn noted.

"It's a little late for that." Puck replied as he handed Quinn her phone. "Were you gonna tell me you were talking to Beth?"

"No." Quinn answered.

"No?" Puck repeated. "I'm your husband. Hell, I'm her father. You didn't think I should-"

"Shelby doesn't know." Quinn stated. "Beth called me back in November when I was still filming in London and she let me think Shelby knew. When I met her-"

"Wait a minute." Puck interrupted. "You met her?"

"I met her when I was in New York." Quinn confessed. "But I left as soon as she told me Shelby doesn't know she contacted me."

Puck shook his head. "You're unbelievable."

"I'm doing what needs to be done to protect my family." Quinn told Puck. "The lawyers said we can get into serious trouble."

"You called our lawyers? It's Beth." Puck replied.

"We have a family to worry about, Noah." Quinn pointed out.

"Beth is family." Puck argued.

"She's not our responsibility." Quinn noted. "And she reached out to me. I told her until Shelby knows, I don't wanna hear from her again."

"How could you not tell me?" Puck asked softly.

Quinn looked at Puck. She could see how heartbroken he was. "This is exactly why I didn't tell you. You're looking at this like some family reunion when it's not."

"You don't know that." Puck said.

"Yes I do because I met her. And I didn't feel the way I feel when I see Hudson, or Lucy, or Grace." Quinn responded. "Because she's not ours."

Puck took a deep breath.

"I love you, Noah, but you think with your heart. And I love that about you. I love how romantic and sweet and family-oriented you are, especially after everything you've been through." Quinn told Puck as she took his hands.

"Don't." Puck said as he pulled away.

"We need to think with our heads here to protect ourselves and our kids." Quinn told Puck.

Puck shook his head. "You don't get to make decisions for our family when you haven't been a part of it for the past six months."

"Noah." Quinn said softly as Puck walked away.