I Donated The Egg (Quick/Klaine)

"Hey." Quinn began. "You remember that video we made for Mr. Schue when Miss Pillsbury was pregnant with Danny?"

"No." Puck shook his head. "Why?"

"Well, in the video, I said I donated the egg for Kurt and Blaine's future child." Quinn reminded Puck.

"That was years ago, Quinn. I don't remember that." Puck stated. "What, did they call to collect?"

Quinn took a deep breath. "Kurt and Blaine asked me if that was something I would seriously consider doing now that they're ready for a baby."

"And what did you say?" Puck wondered.

"I said I would love to help them, but I would have to talk to my husband first." Quinn answered. "So, what do you think?"

"Honestly?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Puck replied.

"Why not?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"Well, for starters, it might be confusing for our kids, and it'll be hard on you physically and emotionally." Puck explained. "And I really don't feel comfortable with it."

"But why? This is a huge favor to them, and they would be amazing dads." Quinn stated. "They've wanted this for so long."

"I don't have any doubts about their parenting capabilities." Puck clarified. "But I think this will end up doing more harm than good."

Quinn frowned.

"It's not like you're their only shot, Q." Puck pointed out. "They could ask Rachel or Mercedes or someone else, or they could adopt or-"

"It could take years for them to be picked for a baby." Quinn cut Puck off. "It takes straight couples a long time, and gay couples even longer."

"I know you wanna help them." Puck said softly as he took Quinn's hands. "But I'm not comfortable with you doing this, and I would really appreciate it if you took that into consideration when you make your final decision."

Quinn bit her lip and took a deep breath as she took out her phone to call Kurt and Blaine.