Bermuda (Quick)

A/N: this was gonna be a multi chapter fic but I got bored and lost motivation so I edited it to put here

-

When Quinn got to the airport, she went through security and checked her bags before heading to wait at the gate.

Quinn read a magazine while she waited to board the flight. When they started boarding, she gathered her things and went to take her seat.

Ready to relax, Quinn put her headphones in and put an eye mask over her eyes.

Shortly after, Quinn felt her chair moving, but attributed it to the flight. Still, it continued.

Quinn removed the eye mask and opened her eyes to look at whoever was shaking the seat. She furrowed her eyebrow as she looked at the guy beside her.

"Noah?"

"Quinn?"

"What are you doing here?" Quinn asked.

"I'm flying to Bermuda." Puck answered. "What are you doing here?"

"The trip was paid for already and I didn't want my money going to waste." Quinn replied.

"'Cause you're so short on cash." Puck nodded.

"Well, what about you? Why are you here?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"I need a vacation." Puck noted. "Although I'm starting to rethink it with this flight."

"It's okay." Quinn said, taking Puck's hand to comfort him because she knew he hated flying ever since the Air Force.

"You don't have to do that." Puck muttered, closing his eyes.

"I know." Quinn responded. "But you need a distraction and we should talk about this trip."

"Okay." Puck said. "I'm thinking, what happens in Bermuda stays in Bermuda?"

Quinn gave Puck a look.

"I'm kidding." Puck insisted.

"Right." Quinn muttered. "Well, I think it'll be a good idea for us not to see each other when we're there. If we can help it."

"I'll see if I can get a different hotel room." Puck nodded. "Any other rules?"

"Let's not tell our friends about this." Quinn added.

"Santana came with me to the airport." Puck told Quinn.

"She knows I'm going, too." Quinn stated.

Puck shook his head.

"Santana won't have to know anything because nothing's gonna happen." Quinn noted. "We'll both be doing our own thing."

-

When the plane finally landed, Quinn and Puck got off and headed to baggage claim.

"I know we're not doing any of this together this week, but it's kind of pointless to get two separate cars to get to the resort." Puck noted. "So do you wanna share one?"

"Yeah, we can do that." Quinn nodded.

"Alright, cool." Puck said, taking Quinn's bags and leading her outside.

"Thanks." Quinn said after Puck had loaded the bags into the car before getting in.

"Sure." Puck nodded.

The pair sat in silence for the drive to the resort. When they got there, Puck paid the driver and unloaded the bags.

"Let me pay half." Quinn requested.