Sleepover Games (Quinn/Santana)

"The next game is called plus sign." Santana announced with a smirk as she looked at Quinn and Brittany.

"How do we play?" Brittany wondered.

"It's easy." Santana said. "All we have to do is pee on these pregnancy tests. If you get a plus sign, you lose."

"I'm not doing that." Quinn shook her head.

"It's just a game, Quinn." Brittany noted.

"Besides, you have nothing to worry about, Virgin." Santana added, and Brittany giggled.

"I'm not doing it." Quinn stated.

"You already bailed on pillow fights and body shots." Brittany frowned.

"I'm not doing it." Quinn repeated.

"Fine, then don't." Santana replied. "But then you don't get any free passes during truth or dare."

"Fine." Quinn said. "I'll do it."

"I'll go first to show you how it's done." Santana decided.

"I'll go second!" Brittany exclaimed happily.

-

Quinn took a deep breath as she picked up the test with shaky hands.

"Quinn, come on." Santana knocked on the bathroom door. "We have to check it together."

"One minute." Quinn said, gathering the courage to look at the test. She had already taken one and seen a doctor so she knew what it was gonna say, but she still had hope.

Plus sign.

"Quinn? Are you okay?" Santana asked.

"Uh oh." Brittany giggled.

Quinn opened the door and looked at her friends.

"What's wrong?" Brittany frowned. "Did you get a plus sign?"

Quinn nodded slowly.

"No way." Santana shook her head as she entered the bathroom and picked up the test while Brittany comforted Quinn. "Holy shit. What are you gonna do?"