The Jeep (Puck/Sarah/Beth)

"Oh, thank god you're here, I..." Sarah trailed off when she saw Jake had brought Puck with him.

"Sorry." Jake muttered.

"B, are you okay?" Puck asked as he hugged Beth.

Beth nodded. "I'm fine. Thanks for coming."

Puck nodded back as he turned to Sarah. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Me?" Sarah replied. "You're the reason they took us in in the first place."

"Because you called Jake and tried to hide this from me." Puck stated. "I'm not pressing charges so let's go home."

"I'll pay for your car to get fixed." Sarah offered.

"This isn't about that." Puck shook his head. "You're lucky it was just the car that was damaged. It could've been you, it could've been Beth."

"Noah, it was an accident." Sarah said, apologetically.

"No, it was you being irresponsible and making me have to come save the day." Puck noted. "Again."

Sarah looked at Puck.

"You need to grow up, Sarah." Puck added. "And if I can't trust you to be smart and safe around my kids, then you're not welcome to visit anymore."

"Noah." Sarah said softly.

"It's late. Let's go home." Puck decided, looking at Beth. "We'll talk more about this in the morning."

-

"Noah." Beth said softly when they got home. "I'm really sorry about today. And about your car."

"Thanks, B, but don't worry about it." Puck responded. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I know. I just..." Beth took a deep breath. "I had a lot of fun with Sarah today. And I know I just met her, but I can tell she really cares about you and Jake and all the kids."

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, Beth." Puck said. "But you don't have to vouch for Sarah. And honestly, if I were you, I'd do my best to enjoy my last day here because I'm sure when I call Shelby in the morning, she'll tell me to send you home."

"You're gonna call my mom?" Beth questioned Puck. "Why?"

"Because she's your mom and she needs to know what happened." Puck replied. "You were in a car accident. And you basically got arrested."

"I didn't get arrested." Beth pointed out. "But speaking of that, thanks for paying whoever you had to pay to not have that on my record or publicized."

"Don't worry about it." Puck said again.

"Please don't call my mom." Beth begged. "I've been having a lot of fun getting to know you and Quinn and everyone, and she's gonna make me go back to New York."

"You can't ask me to keep things from Shelby." Puck told Beth.

"Well, I am." Beth replied. "Please, Noah."

"Go to bed. It's late."