Birth (Quick/Santana)

"Hey." Puck said as he entered the Puckerman house after baseball practice.

"Hey." Quinn replied, quickly shutting the TV off.

"What were you guys watching?" Puck wondered.

"Nothing." Quinn said.

"Chicks don't watch porn together, do they?" Puck asked, glancing at Santana. "'Cause guys don't, but girls kinda do everything together."

"We don't watch porn together." Santana promised.

"My next guess would be embarrassing home videos, but my parents never filmed us." Puck noted. "So what are you up to?"

"Nothing." Quinn said again.

Puck gently took the remote from Quinn and turned the TV back on, immediately recoiling at the sight on the screen.

"Santana, you said it wasn't porn."

"It's not." Santana said, taking the remote and pausing the TV. "This is educational."

"Educational?" Puck repeated.

"Quinn was kind of freaking out about the due date coming up and I suggested watching a tape of a delivery so she can be fully prepared." Santana explained.

"Which totally backfired." Quinn noted, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I'm never doing that." Santana added. "Good luck though."

"Thanks." Quinn muttered as she got up and walked over to remove the tape.

"Wait." Puck said. "You guys watched this?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded.

"Well, don't you think I should watch it?" Puck asked.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"So I can know what to expect, too." Puck clarified.

"Be my guest." Quinn said, giving Puck the remote.

Puck took a deep breath as he sat down on the couch with the girls seated beside him. He pressed play and watched the TV screen.

"Oh my god." Puck muttered, turning the TV off and getting up. "I have to go shower. I'm still sweaty from practice. I'm sorry you have to do that, Quinn."