Snowed In (Quick/Finchel)

"It's still snowing. This will be our third day snowed in." Quinn complained. "I hate it."

"You hate it?" Rachel repeated. "You and Noah don't sound like you hate it."

"He said you guys couldn't hear us." Quinn muttered.

"Well, we can." Rachel responded. "I've been sleeping with earplugs and a white noise machine and I can still hear you."

"No you can't." Quinn said.

"Oh, Noah. Noah. Yes, yes, oooh." Rachel imitated Quinn.

"Sounds like jealousy to me." Quinn noted as she got up.

Rachel followed the blonde downstairs to the living room where the boys were playing video games.

"Are you guys hungry?" Quinn wondered.

"Hold on." Puck responded.

"I'm cold." Quinn said.

"Blankets are upstairs." Puck added.

"Watch this." Quinn said softly to Rachel as she looked at Puck. "Noah, let's go have sex."

"Later." Puck muttered to Finn as he put down his controller and got up. He took Quinn's hand and followed her upstairs, leaving Finn and Rachel alone.

Rachel sat down on the couch beside Finn.

"So they've been having a lot of fun this trip." Rachel noted.

"Yeah, I warned Puck at the rate they're going, they're gonna end up with another accidental pregnancy." Finn smirked.

"Well, there's really not much else to do." Rachel said.

"Yeah." Finn agreed as he looked Rachel up and down. "Yeah, I guess there's not."

"I know Quinn and Puck invited us to tag along to get us back together." Rachel noted.

"Would it be such a bad thing if we got back together?" Finn asked.

"With me in New York and you in Lima?" Rachel responded. "I don't know."

"If Puck and Quinn can manage L.A. and New Haven, we could do it." Finn said. "I mean, I love them, but Quinn's, like, a serial cheater and Puck's Puck."

Rachel smiled as she shook her head.

Finn smirked, showing off his dimples as he looked at Rachel.

"We can talk about us after." Rachel said.

"After?" Finn grinned.

"Come here." Rachel said as she cupped Finn's cheek and kissed him.