Colicky (Quicketh + fam)

"Noah, let me take her." Quinn muttered sleepily as she entered the nursery.

"I got her." Puck said. "Go back to bed."

"Noah." Quinn repeated. "Let me take her. She's been crying for, like, an hour."

"I can handle it." Puck insisted.

"I know you can." Quinn told Puck.

"I don't know what to do. She's been crying forever and she's been fed and burped and changed and..."

"Maybe she needs me." Quinn suggested, putting her arms out. "Take a break."

Puck sighed as he put the baby in Quinn's arms before leaving the room.

"Lulu, it's okay. Mommy's here." Quinn hushed the baby as she gently rocked her in her arms. "Come here."

The dirty blonde continued screaming in her mother's arms.

"Lulu, shhh." Quinn said. She checked Lucy's diaper and gave her a pacifier, which she rejected.

Quinn sighed as she laid the baby on the changing table. Lucy started screaming even louder, so Quinn picked her right back up again and cradled her against her chest.

"Mom, do you need help?" Beth asked as she entered the nursery.

"Is Lulu okay?" Hudson wondered.

Quinn nodded at the brunettes. "I'm fine. Try to go back to bed, okay?"

"The two of you: out." Puck commanded as he returned. When the kids left, Puck looked at Quinn. "Q, I think something's wrong. Look how red her face is. And she won't stop screaming."

"I don't know what she wants." Quinn said.

"Let me take her." Puck offered.

"No, maybe we need to let her cry it out." Quinn suggested, laying Lucy back in the bassinet.

"Cry it out?" Puck asked, furrowing his eyebrow. "We never let our kids cry it out."

"We've never had to." Quinn pointed out. "But maybe we have to now."

"Quinn." Puck muttered.

"Just give her a second alone in here." Quinn requested, taking Puck's hand and dragging him out into the hall.

"She's not calming down." Puck noted.

"Give her a second." Quinn said.

"Yeah, well, while you do that, I'm gonna go call the pediatrician."