Attorney (Quick)

"Miss Fabray, we got another case for you."

"I'm not taking on any other cases right now." Quinn stated. "Not with the Jensen trial going on."

"Well, I told them that, but this guy doesn't have his own lawyer and said he'll take whoever they can get for him."

"And they thought they should get me? I'm not taking any other cases right now." Quinn repeated.

"Once we brought up your name, he insisted."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"I'll leave it on your desk."

Quinn rolled her eyes as she walked away, heading out to meet one of her clients.

-

Quinn returned about an hour later. She excused herself to her office, closing the door behind her.

Quinn began checking her emails and going through the paperwork on her desk. She cleaned up the mess of papers on her desk, making neat piles. She paused when she saw a folder on her desk.

A knock on the door interrupted Quinn.

"Miss Fabray, I don't know if you saw that folder on your desk yet, but-"

"I saw it." Quinn interrupted. "I didn't get a chance to review it yet."

"The client is here to see you."

"Send him in." Quinn nodded as she put the folder back down.

The door opened and Quinn looked at the man standing in front of her.

"Have a seat, Puck."