Family Weekend (Quick)

"Let's get this party started! Happy Family Weekend!"

Quinn sighed as she left the quad and walked into one of the buildings on campus. Family weekend was supposed to be fun, but no one came for Quinn so it was just depressing.

Quinn walked through the building into the ballroom where there was a big party for all the people who didn't have their parents there. It was only Friday and Quinn was already over family weekend.

After entering the ballroom, Quinn got a drink and joined her peers on the dance floor. She was alone, but she decided to drink and dance and make the most of it.

Quinn went through a few drinks and went to get another refill.

"Hey."

Quinn turned and looked at the frat boy in front of her. He was with a few other guys, and they all had beer bottles in their hands.

"Hey." Quinn repeated, sipping her new drink.

"I'm Chad." The black-haired boy introduced himself.

"Quinn." Quinn responded.

"I saw you come up here a few times and I thought you were super hot." Chad stated. "Do you wanna come dance? Or hang out with us?"

"Thanks, but I should get back to my friends." Quinn replied as she went to walk away.

Chad stepped in front of her. "Come on, this is college. Let's just party and have fun."

"She already rejected you once. You seriously wanna make it twice in one night?"

Quinn turned and smiled when she saw Puck standing there.

"Dude, mind your own business. We're just hanging out." Chad said.

"She said no." Puck responded as he put his arm around Quinn. "Let's get out of here, Q."

Quinn nodded and held onto Puck as he led her outside.

"What are you doing here?" Quinn wondered.

"It's family weekend, right?" Puck questioned Quinn. "Like it or not, we're family."

"I know. I just didn't remember telling you about it." Quinn replied.

"Santana had a family weekend, so I called your mom to see if you had one." Puck told Quinn.

"You called my mom? You hate my mom." Quinn noted.

"No, she hates me." Puck corrected Quinn.

"Thank you for coming." Quinn said. "I'm really glad you're here. We'll always be family, Noah."

"Always."