Sober (Quick/Santana)

"Hey." Santana said as she let herself into the Puckerman apartment. "We're going out for drinks tonight so I figured I'd come get you."

"Quinn and I are gonna just have a quiet night home with Beth." Puck told Santana. "But thanks. And have fun."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Santana stated. "And I'm not taking any of your excuses tonight."

"Santana." Puck sighed.

"No." Santana shook her head. "You guys never come to the stupid glee dinners Rachel organizes, and you never come out drinking with me anymore. I wanna have a few more crazy sleepless nights before you have another kid to worry about."

Puck looked at Santana.

"Go get ready." Santana commanded as she sat down. "I'll wait for you."

Puck nodded as he walked away. He walked into the bedroom, where Quinn and Beth were watching TV.

"Hey." Puck said. "Santana's here. She wants me to go out tonight and she won't take no for an answer."

"You can go." Quinn told Puck. "Beth and I are fine on our own."

"No, she wants to go out drinking." Puck clarified.

"So tell her why you can't." Quinn suggested. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. And Santana's not gonna judge you."

"Really? It's Santana." Puck pointed out.

"She'll understand." Quinn promised. "Just tell her."

Puck took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "We're gonna go for a walk then. I'll text you when I'm coming back."

"Okay." Quinn nodded back.

Puck kissed the girls goodbye before he walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Santana looked at Puck.

"Let's go for a walk." Puck decided as he led the way out.

-

The duo had been walking around the city in silence for a little while.

Santana looked at Puck. "While I love walking around aimlessly in my most uncomfortable shoes, can we go out now?"

"I'm not going drinking." Puck told Santana.

"Why not?" Santana wondered.

"I can't." Puck said. "The reason Quinn and I have been skipping dinners and drinks isn't really because of Beth. It's because of me."

Santana furrowed her eyebrow.

"When I came home, I was drinking all the time to numb my shoulder and to help me sleep since I was having all these nightmares." Puck explained. "There was a thing between me and Quinn, and after that, we started looking into therapy and I stopping drinking."

Santana looked at Puck.

"I haven't really told anyone yet, but Jake knows, too." Puck explained. "But I've been seeing a therapist for a few months now and I'm doing okay."

Santana took a deep breath as she processed the information. She didn't say anything at first, but then she tackled Puck with a hug, much to Puck's (and Santana's) surprise.

"I'm glad you're okay." Santana said softly. "And I'm sorry I've been pressuring you to-"

"You didn't know." Puck interrupted as he gently squeezed Santana. "It's okay."

"I'm really glad you told me. And I'm proud of you for getting help." Santana added. "Quinn must be proud, too."

"Yeah, she is." Puck said. "We just wanted to make sure I'd be okay for the wedding and now the baby, and I just wanna be a good husband and a good father. I don't wanna be like mine."

"You're nothing like him." Santana shook her head. "You're strong, Puck, and as long as you keep fighting and keep being strong, you will never come close to becoming him."

"Thanks, Santana."