Pizza (Puck/Beiste)

"Hit the showers." Coach Beiste said to everyone as she turned to Puck. "Puckerman."

"What's up, Coach?" Puck asked.

"What was that about earlier?" Coach Beiste wondered. "With the pizzas?"

"Oh, nothing." Puck shrugged. "He said he was gonna have to reuse his kid's pampers if he had to pay for the pizzas himself."

"I know." Coach Beiste nodded. "And I was gonna pay so he wouldn't have to."

"It's not a big deal, Coach." Puck said. "I figured I'd take care of it."

"Why?" Coach Beiste wondered.

Puck took out his phone and started scrolling through his camera roll.

"I'm talking to you, Puckerman." Coach Beiste replied.

"I know how expensive diapers and stuff can be." Puck said, showing Coach Beiste a picture of him holding Beth in the hospital on the day she was born. "Besides, he's probably not making that much money delivering pizzas."

"Who's this?" Coach Beiste asked.

"Beth." Puck answered with a smile. "She was born in June right after Regionals."

"She's beautiful." Coach Beiste said.

"Yeah, she gets that from her mom." Puck replied. "Thank you."

Coach Beiste smiled as she handed Puck his phone. "Hit the showers and get home to that little girl, Puckerman."

"Thanks, Coach."