High-School (part 2)

Hello sorry for the few days abscence, I've been tackling reallllyyyy bad sunburn lately and I also have been too lazy to do anything. Sooooo yeah :) Here is the last part of High School. (I was too lazy to finish that off too) *whoopps*. Procrastination is definitely kicking in -.-

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor POV

I ran down the long, quiet hallways back to my class. I had lost trace of Clara and hoped that she wasn't mad at me. Oh who am I kidding, of course she's going to be mad at me. I was over protective and I also eavesdropped on her conversation if that's what you call it, with Roe. I really didn't mind Roe I really didn't but she made me kick her out. I sighed and barged through the classroom door and silence fell across the room. All eyes laid on me except for one pair excluding Sophie who had her head burried in a book. The one pair was Clara. She was slouched in her chair and staring at her paper drawing. I sighed and sat down.

"Sorry didn't want to leave the class alone for a long time" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

The class bell rang and I dismissed everybody from their seats. They all pushed their way through the door except for one person. Clara. She sat there emotionless scribbling on a piece of paper in her notebook.

"I thought you'd be out by now. It's lunch" I say sitting on my desk

"Why?" she doesn't make eye contact

"Well I always hear you say that you love food" I gave her a confused look

"No, why did you eavesdrop on my conversation with Roe?" My face lay emotionless

"I was worried"

"why would you be worried?"

"Like I said, I'm here to protect you" She sighs and collects her belongings and walks out the door. She opens the door and stops.

"She likes you, you know?" she looks back at me with sad eyes. I knew that look all too well.

"Who?"

"Roe"

"I gathered, she confessed her love for me and I ran off not knowing what to do"

"What the big bad timelord is scared of a 17 year old teenage girl?" she laughs slightly

"What? Wait! yes...no....y- Shut up!" she smlies again. It makes me happy that she doesn't seem angry anymore.

"You know if you weren't so blind maybe you would see that maybe other people love you" her smile disappears and she walks out.

I sit there on my desk thinking long and hard about what she just said. A smile creeps on my face as my mind clicks and a light bulb mentally appears above me head. 

"She meant-" My eyes widen as I talk to myself as you do when you are alone

"her" I whisper. I stand up and walk towards the cafeteria but I hear sniffing and sobs coming from the corridor to the left of the cafeteria. I look around and see Clara with her knees to her chest and head buried in her arms. Her sobs become more quiet as she looks up and notices I'm there.

Clara POV

I hear footsteps becoming louder and louder. I stop crying and look up and see the Doctor with his hands in his pockets looking down on me apologetically. I sigh and wipe away my tears. He sits down next to me with a plop.  I don't look at him or around me, I just look in front of me.

"What's wrong?" he asks sounding really concerned. I look down at my feet and sigh.

"Don't you hate it when somebody is too dumb to realise that somebody really likes them?" He didn't say anything.

"Yes" he managed to say. I look up at him and see him grinning. Our eyes locked. I shut my eyes and look away and sigh. He places a hand on my shoulder.

"Look I know how you feel okay? Out of the 100's of years of travelling and having companions, I've had my share of crushes and loves. But only one stands out." 

"Who? River?" I say with sass. I let a tear roll down my face.

"No, we were never really a couple. She liked to say that and I just decided to play along with it." I look up at him

"I'm sorry" he grins 

"Stop apologising"

"sorry" he laughs. I giggle quietly.

I could hear people talking. I heard the cafeteria doors open. It was Roe, Candice and James. They were the somewhat 'populars'. They like to call themselves things that will never happen. I sigh and the Doctor hugs me. I could see Roe coming towards us. I swung my arms around his neck. He hugged me tight. She stood right behind the Doctor and I unwrapped my arms from his neck and moved them to his shoulders kissing him passionately on the lips. He obviously didn't mind because he moved his arms from my arms to my waist kissing back passionately. We let go for oxygen and we both smiled widely. The Doctor and I walked hand in hand towards the TARDIS. But when we turned around we both noticed that the one the only Roe was standing behind us. I had completely forgotten she was there. She was shocked and looked like she was about to cry. She death stared at me and walked off towards Candice and Josh. I think there may be an issue with me at the time because I couldn't help but feel that I was a bit devilishly happy on the inside for making her jealous. We gives me a confused look and smiles. We continue walking hand in hand towards the TARDIS where we stood around the console deciding when our next adventure would be.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey all I would be super happy if someone commented down below some ideas for future parts. I'm wanting to continue daily updates until when school starts on the 28th (i found out today it wasn't 27th for year 10-11 so happy!) so yeah. I have a few prompts in lline waiting to be typed so I would really appreciate if you could either message me or comment below some ideas. The chapter would be dedicataed to you so yeah :) have a fantastic day!

~whoufflesweetie <3