Wait....I have a what? Part 2

Clara’s Pov

It’s been at least a week since I had seen the Doctor. It didn’t really surprise me when he doesn’t turn up for a few days, weeks or even months. There is one thing that I have learnt over the years of travelling  with the Doctor and that is that he is horrible at time management. I shake my head to get out of my daydream about another adventure with the Doctor and decided to get dressed for my date. Just as I was putting on the final touches on my outfit I heard the very familiar sound of the TARDIS in my front yard. Great, out of all times you choose now to show up I think to myself as I walk out of the front door.

 “Hello sis” Says the Doctor

“Ugh don’t say that I’m never ever going to get used to that”

“You will eventually. May I ask why you are all dressed up?”

“Yes you may and the reason is because I’m going on a date with a guy I met at work. His name is Danny” I say smiling but realising the Doctor wasn’t happy

“Doctor? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing its just I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I’ll be alright it’s just a date. There’s no danger in just going out to dinner”

“I guess. What did you say his name was?”

“Danny, Danny Pink. Why?”

“Just a record check that’s all no need to worry”

“Look Doctor I don’t want you snooping around especially when I have finally found somebody after years. Please just promise you’ll stay here and wait till I come back” I say slightly pouting and giving him my puppy dog eyes

“Ahh not the puppy dog eyes. Okay! I’ll stay. I’ve got things to do in the TARDIS anyway. Hey, the records say that he is a soldier”
“Yeah a while ago he joined the army and fought. What’s the problem in that?”
“There’s no problem I actually like that, except for the guns. Soldiers are good at protection” He says smiling

 I could hear a faint car horn coming from outside.

 “That’ll be Danny” I say smiling

“Be back soon” I give him a kiss on the cheek and left the TARDIS

 Doctor’s Pov

Of course I wasn’t going to let her go with that lunatic of a soldier. I had a bad history with soldiers. I’ve always hated how they would salute me and fought with guns. What happened to good ol’ persuasion? What Clara didn’t know is that I put a tracking chip on her while she was distracted so I could track her and make sure she wasn’t in any trouble. I put the TARDIS on silent so she wouldn’t notice that my TARDIS was here. I stepped out and was confronted with a very fancy restaurant. I saw a sign that said FORMAL WEAR ONLY. I was never one for formal attire but just this once I decided to wear my black tux that I wore to Amy and Rory’s wedding. I heard laughing and realised that it was Clara and soldier boy. That’s my nickname for him. I go up to the reception.

“Hello sir, have you got a reservation?” That hit me like a brick was thrown at my head

“Uhh” I quickly took out my physic paper and showed it to the lady at the reception.

“Oh prime minister right this way” I smiled as I was shown to my table. I was in the perfect position to see Clara. She was half way across the room. I was in the corner of the fancy restaurant and quickly covered myself with the menu.

I sat there bored out of my mind. I checked my watch to realise that it had been almost 2 hours I’ve been here snooping on Clara and her date. Clara had been looking over my way for about the last half hour and each time I quickly sunk in my seat hoping for dear god she didn’t know I was here. She excused herself from the table and started making her way to me. My heart started beating faster and faster as I knew I would have to explain myself to her.

“Doctor” I lifted the menu from my face and was faced by a very pretty and equally as angry face.

“Hey Clara fancy seeing you here”

“When we get home I’m so gonna kill you”
“Oh boy well I’m going to have fun with that” I say sarcastically with a nervous grin on my face

 I stood up from my table and left. At least now I know Clara is safe and sound I can go back to my TARDIS.

 Few hours later

 After about another hour or so Clara finally stepped into the TARDIS

 “Why?”

“I didn’t want you getting hurt” I say sadly while adjusting my bow-tie

“You said you were okay with soldiers”

“Rule one: The Doctor always lies. I’m sorry I don’t like you going out with people I’m not comfortable with”

“Who are you? My dad? I know that you are my brother now but that doesn’t mean that you have to be so protective.”

“I’m sorry, what I did was wrong it won’t happen again” I walk up to her and give her a hug and we parted ways and settled for an adventure next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys me again

Hope you liked my new part. It took forever I kept going crazy from mess and people kept talking and messaging me. xD

Anyways I am hoping to get another Xmas special chapter out this week. Depends on how busy my week is :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

~WhouffleSweetie