The Time of the Doctor (re-written)

Clara's POV

I walked into the TARDIS after realising the Doctor has disappeared. I see a bowl on the console and I walk over to it to see a bowl of what seemed like fish fingers and custard. I scrunch my face in disgust. Only he would have weird food concoctions. I think to myself. I turn around and see a jacket on the ground and picked it up. Then I saw a striped shirt on the floor. I decide to pick up the clothes trail as I go. Then I spotted the Doctor leaning up against the console. He spots me and walks in for a hug. I hug him tight, i've missed him so much, especially after he tricked me and sent me back home. I step back holding his hands.

"You're young again" I say smiling slightly

"Yeah I suppose I am"

"What happens now" I say blank look on my face

"I'm regenerating, this is just a reset, it's taking a little longer than usual." He says smiling and walking over to his bowl of fish fingers and custard.

He wipes his face from left over custard that may have spilt on his face. I laugh quietly at how childish he acts.

"What do you mean regeneration?" I ask

"You've been through my whole timeline yet you have no idea what it is? Sheesh humans" he says correcting his bow tie. I couldn't help my laugh (a/n It's true though think about it)

The Doctor started to limp and yell in pain. I run over to him to help him. I knew this was the end and that I'll never see him again, I'll never see my Doctor again. The Doctor started raising his left hand which was glowing yellow. Then both his hands turned yellow. I couldn't help but run up to him and hug him tight.

"I love you" he says letting a tear roll down his face

"I love you too" I choke out 

He leans down and I get on the tip of my toes and kiss him right on the lips. It was passionate and I didn't want it to ever end. Then he pushed me back as he stood there arms in the air screaming from what is seen by pain. Then in the matter of seconds he changes. I fall to the ground and bring my knees up to my head and start to sob knowing that the Doctor, my Doctor won't be back again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all! Sorry I haven't uploaded lately i've been completely out of ideas. I know this one is kind of crappy but it was my last resort. So if you could comment below some prompts that would be amazing! Umm so yeah that's all, hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see you next part :)

~WhouffleSweetie