Humany-Wumany

{I came up with an idea when the Doctor accidentally turns himself human and then has to live with Clara and learn the human ways of living} I dedicate this part to Doctorwho_fangirl just because they have been really supportive and I thought what the hell. Enjoy!

Doctors POV

I sat around the TARDIS wondering what to do. I've already saved a planet from cybermen, daleks and ice warriors today. Yet I was bored. Suddenly in the midst of my daydream I heard a series of four knocks on the door. I sighed and walked over to the door. It was strange for there to be knocks at the TARDIS's door because I was in very deep space just floating around. I opened the door and was greeted by a green box. I looked around but saw nobody not even a spaceship. I shrug my shoulders and take the present and scan it with my sonic screwdriver. Nothing. I open the package and see a vial. It didn't have a description it just had a tag that said 'drink me' . I scanned it with my sonic screwdriver but nothing came up. I shrug once again and drink it. What the hell I think to myself. I take the lid off of the vile and gulp it down in one go. I stood up straight and nothing happened. I started to walk to the library to read when suddenly I collapsed on the ground grabbing my left heart. That's all I remember.

Clara's POV

I was sitting in my room doing some marking from school when I heard the noise of the TARDIS. I checked the date it was a Saturday. The Doctor always made sure that he came on a Wednesday. Then I remember him saying that if he turned up on a day that wasn't Wednesday he was in danger. I drop my pen and dashed out the door to be greeted by the TARDIS door which was open. I run in.
"Doctor!" I heard a groaning coming from down the hallway. I quickly follow the sound of what must've been the Doctor.
"Doctor, what's wrong tell me what I can do" I say panicky
"Clara, how did you get here?"
"The TARDIS was outside my apartment"
"Haha clever girl, she knew I was in trouble and landed herself where I could get help"
"What can I do for you?"
"There's something missing, something obvious. Quick check my pulse" I did as I was told but to my surprise he had the normal pulse of a human being. I checked again making sure I wasn't hallucinating.
"You have a normal heartbeat. Like a humans"
"Dang it! That vile I drunk must've made me a human"
"Vile? What vile?"
The Doctor stands up nearly falling over from dizziness and guided me (or must I say I guided him) to the console room to see a tiny vile that had 'drink me' on it.
"Since I'm a human now, are you able to teach me some humany-wumany things?" He asks after a while
"Sure I guess. What humany things are you interested in?"
"I don't know, driving, microwaves, instruments you know the usual"
I guide him out of the TARDIS and into my apartment and decided it might be best if he stayed with me till he got the hang of things.

5 hours later
The Doctor and I both sigh in unison and sit on the couch watching television. I took the remote and started to surf on the tv for some better shows.
"What now Clara?" He asks after about 5 minutes
"I don't know, do you think you could learn more?"
"I think so, I do have 27 brains" I look at him in disbelief
"Ok slight exaggeration. But still I have a lot of brains I can hold years of information in these bad boys"
"Well I don't think I can"
"What makes you think that?"
"Well for starters you got in the car and within about 3 minutes you crashed into a tree, ran over a few cats and ran into a pole. You blew the microwave up-"
"It was making weird noises I needed to sonic it!" He interrupted trying to make a point
"And you tried playing the violin but broke all the windows, the piano teacher gave up on you and you broke the guitar."
"I'm sorry. I. Sure you had better things to do than teach me useless stuff anyway"
"Well let's just say that without you, my day would be horrible and boring and full of failing students essays"
"You're a teacher now?" He asks raising an eyebrow
"Yeah, I was in need of money so I went to find a job. Turns out I'm a pretty good teacher"
"Well you did sort of teach me how to drive and how to blow up a microwave" he says laughing quietly
"Hey, I guess so" the silence was now killing me i couldn't stand it anymore
"Do you want some tea?" I ask him
"Yes please" I stand up to go to the kitchen to get us some tea

Doctors POV
Clara stood up from the couch to go fetch us some tea so we could watch a movie together. She left me in charge of choosing a movie but I couldn't make a decision. Mainly because I wasn't thinking about what movie to watch. I was thinking about Clara. She's my whole world. I had forgotten that I had ordered a package. I ordered a potion that would turn me human just so I could spend more time with Clara. From what I read, it should wear off in a few days. I must've taken too much because the website said that if you are a time lord then to take small amounts. Whoops. My mind was on Clara again. I shook my head trying to get her out of my brain. There was one thing and one thing only that could make me stop thinking of her and that was to kiss her. I gulp and make my way to the kitchen.
"What am I to you?" I ask quietly
"I really don't know, a friend I guess. Why?"
"Because I just want to know I guess"
"Okay..." She said confused
Man up dude come on! You can do it! I thought to myself
I walk up behind her and give her a hug. She turned around and kissed me. We stood there in an awkward position but I didn't care. I've been waiting years for this to happen. And it did. We broke apart out of breath. I didn't want this to ever end.
"I know why you asked now" she said giggling kissing me again more enthusiastically

-------------------------------
Thanks for reading hope you liked this one to me it's now my most favourite but I thought it would be funny to do.
Pls vote and comment oh and also don't forget to add this to your library so you can get (almost) daily updates!

~whoufflesweetie