Nightmares

Third Person POV
Clara woke up sitting up in her bed, beads of sweat on her head. She sat there breathing heavily.

Dream:
'The Doctor held Clara's hand as they explored the new planet the Doctor had found. He walked around a corner leaving Clara by her self. She turned the corner but the Doctor disappeared. He wasn't anywhere.
"Doctor!" She yelled tears starting to form in her eyes
"Clara!" She heard the Doctors voice but couldn't see him anywhere
"Where are you?!"
"Behind you" he said. She turned around but he wasn't there
"I don't see you" she said tears running down her face
"Just calm down I'll fix this ummm just hang on" she could hear the sound of his sonic screwdriver and the Doctors frustrated mumbles.
"EXTERMINATE!" Clara turned around and comes face to face to a Dalek.
Clara stood up and backed up slowly.
"INTRUDER! EXTERMINATE!" Shouted the Dalek. The Dalek positioned its whisk arm towards a terrified Clara. The Doctor appeared behind Clara just as the Dalek shot Clara. She turned to ashes right in front of him.'

The Doctor ran into Clara's room with eyes wide.
"Clara are you alright? I heard you scream"
"Uh yeah, yeah I'm fine. Sorry if I awoke you" she says looking down
"Are you sure? Because your crying" Clara rubbed her hands underneath her eyes and rubbed her tears away.
"No I'm not okay" she says sobbing. The doctor smiled at her apologetically and sat down next to Clara on her bed. He wrapped his arm around her kissing her forehead while she lay her head of his chest, letting the sound of his heartbeats gently bring her to sleep.

________________
Hey guys thanks for reading :) it like 11 pm when I wrote this so there will be spelling and grammar errors. Also I'm using my iPad so there would probably be autocorrect errors as well. Have a Fantastic day/night/afternoon

~whoufflesweetie