The Morning After

Oh hi there. Yeah i'm not dead! I've just been drowning in things like school, tafe, job interview (which i didn't end up getting the job anyways. Oh whale their loss :P) And school's been swarming me with assignments and I've been trying to get spare time to write chapters. Also did you know that Depression and Anxiety can knock you down like that *clicks*? Yeah. I found that out the hard way. But anyways.

So here you guys go! I'm trying to improve my writing and add more fluffiness and cuteness? to my chapters so yeah.

(PS Thanks for 23k + reads and almost 1.2Kvotes)

Enjoy <3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person POV

Clara quickly reached for the fire extinguisher and pointed it at the stove, letting it spray everywhere. Clara sighed of relief as she put the extinguisher down on the ground with a clang. Danny came running out then smiled when he saw the mess Clara had made in her kitchen. "Bad souffle attempt?" He asked. "Yeah" Clara said with a sigh. She put the extinguisher away and continued to clean up the kitchen. Danny had been living with Clara for a while, just until he had enough money to move out and have his own place. Although they saw each other at home as well as school/work, they never got sick of each other. They enjoyed each other's stories, as much as the other did. But they never were in a relationship. Both would be lying if they said it never had crossed their minds.

After Clara cleaned the kitchen and scooped the charred, failed attempt of a souffle into the trash and cleaned up the dishes, she contemplated what she would do for the rest of afternoon. Then her phone buzzed on the kitchen surface. Clara was startled slightly and picked it up.

1 New Text Message From: TARDIS

Clara raised her eyebrow. Since when did the TARDIS have her number? Clara soon resolved that it was a question that she already knew the answer to. The Doctor had rattled off a few times in the last few weeks saying stuff like "The TARDIS can collect data from anywhere in the universe" and "I'll try it out one time"

TARDIS: Geronimo!

"What?" Clara said out loud, before quickly realising. Danny popped his head in again. "Problem?" He raises an eyebrow. Danny had yet to find out that Clara had been popping off every Wednesday (or as it seems now anytime of the week no matter what day) that she'd be off with the Doctor exploring new galaxies and universes. "Oh nothing. Just something my friend sent me" She said with a kind smile. The kind of smile that drove the Doctor insane, as well as Danny. "If you say so" He says before going back into his or as it seems now, Clara's office.

Then a crash came from outside. Clara smiled and rolled her eyes. She opened up the white curtain that had been hanging over the back window and saw the TARDIS, in which crash landed into a gazebo in the pool area the apartment complex had for everybody's use. Clara smiled and quickly checked on Danny. "Just poppin' off to the shops. Be back soon" She said before running off, jacket in hand, running down the endless stair cases from her apartment before opening a door which led to the back of the apartment complex. She laughed to herself as she saw the Doctor outside investigating the damage. Clara snuck up behind him and was about to scare him. "Come on Clara you can do better can't you?" The Doctor said standing up straight, turning around to Clara. "oh come on" Clara said a little disappointed. The Doctor hugged Clara before placing a delicate kiss on her forehead. "So?" Clara said. The Doctor detached himself off of Clara and pointing his index finger in the air. "Right. I thought we'd go somewhere excellent. No danger. Well, at least I hope not, if I have my calculations right. There's a new restaurant on Mars. Interested?" The Doctor said extending his hand out like a gentlemen he saw in a movie once. "Of course. It is Mars after all" Clara said taking his hand in hers, which sent small electric shocks throughout his body. The Doctor attempted to hide the evident blush on his cheeks and rushed Clara into the TARDIS.