Trick or Treat

Prompt request from: @RYCAkkhatenPhan

Sorry it took me like 10 centuries to write this up xx

Comment some ideas for me to write. I'll dedicate the chapter to you and give credit :)

BTdubs this is an AU (alternate universe) with little Clara and little Doctor/John :P (They're around 12-13 year old)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara POV

I wake up and look towards my closet to see my costume hanging up on a white coat hanger on the door of my standing wardrobe. I smile to myself quickly remembering what day it was. Halloween was one of my favourite holidays. I felt I could be someone else for a change. This year I decided to dress up as an Cleo Patra. I've always been so amazed by the egyptian times. It has been my costume choice for the last 3 years. Basically I've worn this outfit for 3 years, because I hadn't grown that much in that time span. At least it solved Mum's issue of buying and making costumes. Unlike my brother Austin who wanted to be different things each year. This year he wanted to be a Doctor. He was only about 2 years younger than me. "Clara!" I hear my Mum yell. I open my door. "Yeah?!" I yell back. "John's on the phone" I quickly run downstairs and grab the phone out my my Mum's hand. "What's up?" I ask. "Clara. What time am I coming over?" "at 5. There's a curfew of 7" "Okay, See you then." John hangs up and I go to do the finishing touches on my costume.

ooOoo l ooOoo

I stand in front of my mirror admiring the costumes intricate designs on it when I hear the doorbell. I smile and run down the stairs. I open the door and John had dressed up as a Roman. I couldn't stop laughing. When he looks at me confused. "What? Do I have toilet paper on my feet or something?" he says hesitantly, quickly checking his feet. "No silly. I love the costume" I say smiling. I let him in and my brother Austin came running down the stairs, his white coat floating behind him. "Ta da!" he says proud of his costume. John and I smile at him nicely. "Looking good" John says. Since John and I are with each other all the time, him and Austin were like practically good buds. "You still going with Jenny, the neighbour?" I ask, hands on my hips a smile forming on my lips. "Yes i am" I move my right eyebrow up and he blushes. "Shut up. We're just friends" He says before hesitantly running off somewhere. I laugh to myself. "Oh hey John, you're here early" Said Mum as she was walking through the house 2 buckets in hand. "You two have fun. But remember be back before the curfew" She said seriously. "Yes Mum" I say happily taking one small bucket, giving John the other.

John and I set out into the street neighbourhood. I had created a small map of the neighbourhoods around our house, letting us know which houses give us the most and best candy. There were a lot of other children walking around with chaperones and friends, some of the older kids were sitting around, possibly pranking other houses and family. We both choose a relatively nice house which was 2 storeys high and had a big garden out front. There already were a few other kids there from my school, walking away with smiles on their face. John knocked on the door and we both waited excitedly for the door to swing open. "Trick or treat!" We both chant before smiling hopefully.

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooO

It was reaching 7pm and i knew that John and I had a little while to walk back home so we abandoned the rest of the houses, to continue walking back home. Although we had no idea what time it was, we just decided it was about time we went home in case it was too late. A few years ago before I met John, Austin and I went out with one of my old friends, rose. And she decided to take us somewhere far away and we lost track of time and my Mum grounded me. I didn't want to experience that. I'd like to say me and Rose still talked but she mysteriously disappeared and unfortunately the police couldn't find her. Although there were conspiracy theories about how she time travelled and got trapped in another dimension. I liked to keep an open mind about it. I shake my head as if to shake the memories of the past away. "hey you should stay over" John offered as we got closer to his house. "I don't know, i'd have to talk to my Mum" I say cautiously. "Why don't we go home, get dressed into something more comfortable and then call each other what our parents say?" He offers. I nod my head, smile and walk off.

ooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

I hang up the phone from John and quickly ran up to my room and packed a small backpack with a few clothing pieces. I take all my costume makeup off and get into some comfortable clothes. It was a little chilly out so I went for the basic long sleeved jumper and pants. As I say my goodbyes, I walk out the door and walk down the road. As I approach John's door, I knock on the door and was greeted by John's mother. "Oh hello Clara. John's just out the back in his treehouse" "Thanks Mrs Smith" I say politely. I walk outside into the Smiths' small backyard, I put my bag at the trunk of the treehouse. "Come aboard my spaceship!" John says. "But quick there are Daleks coming our way!" I fake scream, and hurry up the ladder. John and I laugh and sit inside the house. It was bright royal blue and it had Police Box written at the top. "Why does your spaceship look like a phone box and why does it say police?" I ask. "Well, it's not exactly a spaceship but a time machine" I giggle. John had always had such an active imagination. Something I silently envied. He'd make up stories on the spot, whether it be an excuse as to why he didn't do his homework, why he didn't walk the dog or just plain out impressing his friends. "Why does it look like a box though?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Well that's because my time machine has a thing called a 'Chameleon Circuit' where it will transform itself into anything. And at the moment it's a police box. But one time when I was travelling through time and space it was a cupboard one time. One hell of a time finding it. I was in a wardrobe manufacturing building." John and I laugh.

"What's the name?" "Oh I'm glad you asked" John rubs his hands together, jumping up. "It's the T.A.R.D.I.S" "A what?" I ask. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space""I like Totally And Radically Driving In Space" I add John frowns momentarily.

"..And Daleks? What are those?" "Oh! Those are basically salt and pepper shakers that yell EXTERMINATE! They can disintegrate you into nothingness if you aren't careful" I stand up, smiling. I was in love with his story.

"Can I make an alien up?" I ask quietly. "Sure you can" John says, excitedly. "What about silver walking robots?....That yell DELETE....Because they're emotionless and.......want to delete your emotions so you can be one of them..?" I say unsure of what the outcome would be. "That's fantastic! I think we should call them.....-" "Cybermen!" I shout. "Yes! Cybermen! So we have Cybermen and Daleks. We should create more. Hang on. I'll get my pens and paper" John quickly makes his way down the ladder and into the house.

John was incredibly smart for his age. He really should be 2 grades above me but his mother didn't want him to. And neither did I. He built this whole treehouse himself. It was like an expert came in and built it. It had built in lights and was really big, seemed bigger on the inside, because half the outside was covered by tree leaves so you didn't see it. I walked over to another wall and saw pictures that John has drawn. There were pictures with weird circles on them and what I supposed were Daleks. There were a few others that looked strange. Like these tall green, alien looking things. He wrote their strengths and weaknesses, names, planet of origins. I was simply blown away.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After John and I had dinner, and a big brainstorming session, we set off in 'space and time'. Where we fought aliens like Daleks, Cybermen, Slitheen and fought the emperor of evil. It was dark and the lights were out, except for a lantern sitting beside us. We decided to camp up here. We lay there in our sleeping bags, all tired out from our time travelling experience. "Thank you for today John" I say quietly, yawning. "It's totally okay. It's nice to have someone who will go along with my stories and help me create more. You are definitely one of a kind" He adds. "Goodnight" I say quietly. "Night Clara" John says, switching off the lantern and rolling over to his side. Dreaming of what adventure Clara and him would have next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! At first i had no hope in this chapter and thought it would be another drop out. THEN I HAD THE CUTEST IDEA! Guyysss this is one of my absolute favourites. The idea is based off another idea me and an old friend and I had. She had a cubby house and called it the T.A.R.D.I.S. Her sister was an evil sontaran and I loved it. So I took inspiration and added it to this chapter.

If you guys enjoyed, please vote and also comment below more ideas. I'll eventually write up your ideas if I don't the next chapter *EXHIBIT A*

I love you all soooo much. Thanks for 24K reads and 1.2K votes!!! Have a fantastic day loves <3

~Emily