Truth Spell

If you guys haven't been reading the updates at the end of each chapter, you will know that I'm trying to reach at least 15K reads by my birthday in September. (September 8th) So please share this story with your friends, family and whatever.

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The TARDIS gave off a low hum as it sat there floating in space. Everything was still and the only sound to be heard was the hum of the TARDIS and the occasional shift of movement from Clara's room in her undisturbed sleep. She didn't change out of her clothes that she was wearing during the day. She was sound asleep when her door slowly opened, spilling in the light from outside of her bedroom. Then the Doctor jumped on top of Clara, making her first instincts to punch him in the face, screaming in shock.

"Ow!" said The Doctor sitting there, massaging his cheek. Clara rolls over and turns her lamp on.

"What the bloody hell Doctor?" she says looking at him angrily, with a little sympathy in her eyes.

"Just coming to tell you-Ah! why did you punch me?" he says hissing in pain. Clara laughs but quickly hides it by covering her mouth with her hand.

"Sorry, it's a habit. So now you know not to startle me" she said crossing her arms, tone cheeky. The Doctor smiles.

"What's up?"

"Huh?" says the Doctor

"Well obviously there was a reason as to why you interrupted my sleep?" asks Clara, slightly confused as to why he didn't know.

"Oh right yes! I found a new planet to explore!" he says excitedly

"Great! But why not wait till I woke up?" Clara raises an eyebrow

"Well-uh-Well I don't know" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Clara giggles.

"Fine" she says sighing in defeat

"Give me 10 minutes, I'll be at the console room then. Okay?" the Doctor smiles and gives her the thumbs up motion. He quickly gets off the bed and walks out, smiling. Clara sighs and gets out of bed and gets ready for the new day. These actions weren't like the Doctor but Clara didn't take much notice, being half asleep.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Doctor was waiting patiently for Clara in the console room, getting more and more bored and impatient as every minute ticked away.

"So. What's so great about this planet anyway?" Clara said, walking in, slight skip in her step, startling the Doctor. He clenches his chest and turns to Clara. She laughs. The Doctor laughs with her and takes a deep breath.

"It's a planet made of crystals" he says excitedly.

"They shiny?" She asks curiously

"I guess" says the Doctor shrugging, a bit confused as to why Clara would ask such question. He just thought it was a female thing. Girls and their fascination over shiny objects. He grinned.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Clara smiles and the TARDIS takes off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both travellers stepped out of the TARDIS, excited to see what new adventure they could have. The Doctor stands next to the TARDIS and leans on it, arms crossed as Clara's eyes widen.