Clara's Birthday

Clara's POV
I wake up and yawn. I sit up in my bed and remember what date it was. It was my 28th birthday (a/n not sure if this is correct). I've told the Doctor last Wednesday and asked for him to come. I wake up and have a shower and put on a grey crop top and dark blue jeans. I walk downstairs to be greeted by my family. But unfortunately no Doctor. I sigh and sit down at the table with my dad, gran whom I love very much and my step mother (a/n again not sure if this is correct). We all sat outside as it was a gorgeous day. The sun was out and not a cloud was seen. My dad was cooking on the barbecue and my step mother, myself and Gran were talking about the usual things like politics and hot actors that were on to last night. Typical. Then I hear the noise of the TARDIS. I excuse myself from the table and run to my front door. The Doctor was frantically knocking on the door as he usually does. I open the door and give him a huge hug.
"Thanks for coming" I say
"No problem, anything for you" he kissed my forehead and threw his arm over me.
We both walk out to my family. Only to receive whistles and woos. My face scrunched up in confusion and the Doctor frozen not knowing what to do.
"Aww you two look so cute together!" Shouted my step mother. The Doctor realises what they were talking about and quickly takes his arm off of me. I clear my throat.
"Gran, mum, dad this is uhh... What do I call you?" I whisper
"I'm John Smith nice to meet you all!" He says smiling widely.
"Thank you for the smooth cover up" I whisper
"No problem"
"Oh and do not mention anything about Golf, just please for the love of god don't mention anything about it" I say still whispering
"I'll keep that in mind" he says giving me a loose thumbs up
"Foods ready!" Says

My family didn't seem to mind John at all but them again none of the questions started yet. It has scared off a few of my boyfriends or even guys who were my friends. I shake my head slightly trying to get those images out of my head
"So John, where do you work?" Asked my Dad
"I-actually don't really work. I do small jobs around here and there you know" says the Doctor awkwardly
"So how long have you two been together?"
"Oh no! We aren't,'we aren't a couple" we both say in unison. My family slightly laugh
"So we won't be expecting kids anytime soon then?" Asks Gran. The Doctor and I exchange looks
"No, Gran you won't be" I say after a while
"Well I hope you two do get together soon, you two make such a good couple."

2hours later
My family had left and the Doctor and I clean up the dishes and wrapping paper from my presents my family gave me. I received a gold club and 3 golf balls from my dad (typical) and some money and gift cards from mum and gran. After a long time of cleaning the Doctor and I sit in my room on the bean bags I had is the corner of my room.
"Thanks for coming again Doctor I appreciate it" I say after a while of silence
"It's alright, it was actually quite fun I enjoyed it"
"Really?" I say grinning
"Yeah, well except for the awkward questions like will you two be having kids?". I laugh
"There's actually something I've been meaning to ask you"
"Mmh" I say staring at my feet
"Well," he cleared his throat. I look up from the ground into his eyes
"I've been wondering, will you like to go out sometime? You know like friends" he says nervously. I smile as I know what he's trying to ask
"Sure thing chin-boy. You don't need to ask me on a first date Hough"
"What do you mean?"
I lean forwards and kiss him right on the lips. We sit there for about 10 seconds before stopping to breath.
"Because I'd call that a great first date. The Doctor didn't say anything just sat there staring at me with bright red cheeks. I giggle.
"Oh and there's something I need to give you"
"Is there now?" I say giggling
"Here" he hands me a TARDIS blue box. I open it up and see a gorgeous emerald necklace (see picture attached).
"oh wow Doctor, this is beautiful. Thank you"
"A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl" he smiles and attaches he necklace around my neck and kisses me on the forehead.
-----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed please comment some ideas I'm all out (uh-oh) so yeah
Have a fantastic day!

~whoufflesweetie