Arguments and Fall outs

Okay so before you start this story is basically the doctor finds a way to get the TARDIS to talk like in ‘the doctor’s wife’ with Amy and Rory. So yeah enjoy!

Third person pov

 After their long and tiring adventure to Tarsiss, Clara and The Doctor were dead tired. Well, Clara was. The Doctor never sleeps. He can go weeks without sleeping considering the amount of brains he has. The Doctor carried Clara back to her bedroom and put her to bed. With Clara out of the way and in bed safely, the Doctor went back to his hobby. When the Doctor landed on a junk-planet with Amy and Rory, the TARDIS soul transferred to a female human body. After the Doctor got Uncle out of the way the body of the TARDIS soul died. After that the Doctor has been trying really hard to get the TARDIS to speak again. So every night since then he’s been busy at work underneath the console cutting wires and putting them back together, typing in commands and doing some wire work. The Doctor had his concentration face on then suddenly sparks flew out at him. In result, it sent him flying to the ground. The Doctor sat there listening to see if he had woken up Clara by accident. Nothing.

 “Okay, let’s see if this works now” He said to himself

 He ran up the stairs and started pressing buttons and typing in commands. Then suddenly a female voice was heard. It wasn’t Clara and the Doctor made sure it wasn’t River. The Doctor scratched his head.

 “Doctor?” The voice was heard again

“Hello?” Said the Doctor. The Doctor didn’t jump to conclusions just in case it didn’t work again.

“Hello!”

“May I ask who you are” Said the Doctor taking out his sonic screwdriver waving it around everywhere

“You’re kidding me right?”

“No…..No…You mean….It actually worked!”

“Of course it worked you fool”

 The Doctor ran around the console laughing with pure joy.

 “I can’t believe this”

 He checked his watch and realised that Clara will be waking up soon and he decided to take a short nap himself.

 --------------------------

 Clara woke up to hear the Doctor’s voice. She scratched her head and checked the time. It was around 8 am. It was always hard to know the time in the TARDIS. One time the time was actually going backwards. Clara got out of bed to see what the Doctor was doing. Firstly she checked his room. He wasn’t there. She then thought that he would be in the console room. She thought right but before she entered the room she heard a woman’s voice and the doctor’s. She stood there back against the wall eaves dropping on his conversation.

 “Oh you’ve missed so much love”

“I’ve been here the whole time remember?”

“Oh my god I still can’t believe this actually worked”

 Clara decided that listening on his conversation with this woman was creepy so she decided to go back to her room to freshen up ready to go home. After what seemed like forever Clara seemed lost again. She sighed angrily as she knew the TARDIS hid her room again.

 “COME ON YOU DUMB OLD COW! WHERE’S MY ROOM!”

“Maybe if you’re nicer, I may stop hiding it from you”

 Clara turned around instantly but saw nobody. Where was the voice coming from? She thought to herself.

 “Who said that? Show yourself!”

“Oh my what a feisty one”

“Who are you?”

“I’m the TARDIS”

 Clara shook her head in disbelief and adventured off to find the doctor once more. She found him messing with the console controls.

 “Doctor!”

“Clara, how did you sleep?” He said with his big goofy smile

“Apparently the TARDIS can speak now” She said in disbelief

“I know it’s wonderful isn’t it”

“No Doctor it’s not, she hid my room again then started insulting me.”

“Well, at least now you know how she feels when you insult her all the time”

“Doctor” she whined

“Okay I’ll get your room back”

“And?”

“And I will tell her to stop insulting you. The TARDIS was able to talk once. Then she died. I thought it would be pretty cool, not as cool as bow ties, don’t tell her” he whispered

“If she talked again”

 Clara saw how much this meant to him and came up with a plan.

 “Doctor let’s make a deal. I’ll let you keep the TARDIS in talk mode as long as you tell her to stop insulting me and hiding my room. Deal?”

“Yes!” said the Doctor smiling and fist pumping the air

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed!

I thought it would be pretty cool if he could actually get it to work and this is what I came up with. Thanks for all the reads and votes. It may not be much but I appreciate each and every one. I really do. Thanks

 Please comment below some prompts as I am basically all out!

~WhouffleSweetie