The girl who waited

Doctor POV

"Right, here we are" I say proudly, flipping the last lever.

"Where are we?" Asks Clara curiously, happily

"To a planet named Disteria"

"Disteria? Why is it called that?" she says coming closer to me

"I don't know. That's why we are checking it out" I say smiling widely

"No danger? You promised no danger. My legs hurt from the last trip" she says scrunching up her face

"No danger what so ever. Just for you" I say placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiles and opens the doors of the TARDIS.

I stood behind her, Clara was frozen looking out in awe. I look down at her, she had a huge smile on her face. Obviously liking what she saw. The TARDIS parked on a gazebo. But out there were different arrangements of flowers. Like roses, tulips, dandelions. The lot. There was also a lovely white mansion. It seemed to be unoccupied but just to be sure I had my physic paper ready. Never really used it in this regeneration but it comes in handy. I took Clara's hand in mine and we both walked up to the front entrance. There was no sign of anybody living here but I was still careful in what I did and say, because let's just say I have been mistaken before. I run the bell that was hanging off the wall and awaited for the door to open. Nothing. I knock on the door and I heard shuffles of footsteps and muffled voices. The door swung open to a man in his 50's. He had a black trench coat on and an almost white bushy moustache.

"Hello I'm...Uh-" I pull out my psychic paper and his facial expression changes.

"Oh my Lord, Mr Smith come on in" I look at Clara whose face was twisted in confusion. I tap my nose and Clara nods her head.

"Oh this must be your wife" says the man. I look at him and hesitate

"I am yes, got a problem with that?" says Clara trying to fit in

"No, just interested as to why Mr Smith brings his lovely wife to work"

"Work?" I say curiously

"Sorry, I had a fall and had a slight concussion. Can you remind me?" I say looking at the man who looks baffled

"Well sir, you are a dimension worker aren't you?" he says

"Yes, I am" I say

"Well, typically you always leave your wife at home, just saying. Let's continue" says the man quickly.

"May I ask who my client is?" I ask

"Oh pardon me sir, my name is Simon"

Simon? I wasn't expecting a name like that. Ralph maybe but Simon? I think to myself

"Let's go" he says, obviously wanting to move on. I grabbed Clara's hand again and start following Simon.

He leads us upstairs to an office. Simon turns around in front of the door and cleared his throat.

"I imagine you want to talk about news in Private Mr. Smith?" he says

"Whatever you can say to me, you can say in front of my wife" Simon looks at me funny

"Well half of it........Some of it.......Actually can you stay out here please?" I say to Clara

"Sure"

"Oh and don't walk off, I don't know about this place, gives me the creeps" I say quietly. Clara rolls her eyes and nods her head. I smile, kiss her forehead and go into the office. Simon closes the door behind him.

"Right, business" he says sitting down

Clara POV

It's been 10 whole minutes since the Doctor left me alone. I sit down in the hallway and wait. No walking off I hear the Doctor's voice in the back of my mind. It took everything in me not to though. But the Doctor was boss, at least that's the way he puts it. I sit there waiting. As time slowly ticked by I got more and more restless. I needed to do something, I needed to be busy. Oh dear Lord I think to myself. I'm turning into the Doctor I say. I smile. I stand up and start to pace the long hallway. I look up at the clock, it's been half an hour.

><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Okay, I'm about to lose it! It's been a whole freaking hour. I can't do this. I've already broken the rule about not walking off! I've gone through every single room on this floor. I'm now back on the ground, the constant ticking noise of the clock gradually getting louder and louder, slowly driving me to insanity.

Doctor POV

I check the time, I've been gone for 5 minutes. Hopefully Clara is still out there. I doubt it. She's probably out exploring or something. As long as she's back when I get out of here. I have no absolute clue what Simon is talking about. I just nod my head and agree.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Clara POV

3 months! I've been 'trapped' here for 3 months. I tried going into the office but the door was locked. I tried knocking but no reply. I put my ear against the door but hear nothing. Stupid soundproof doors.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Doctor POV

"Pleasure doing business with ya'. Says Simon shaking my hand."

"And you too. I'll let you know about the little things" he smiles

"Glad to hear from you" he says

I hope Clara's okay. I was in here for 2 hours. Hope she's fine. I open the door and see her on the ground, she had oily, stringy hair. Her clothes were dirty.

"Geeze, what a 2 hours you had" I say laughing quietly to myself

"2 hours?! 2 hours?! You're kidding me right?!" she says laughing

"It was freaking 3 months! I never thought I'd see you again!" She stands up and before my brain could comprehend anything I feel a sharp stinging pain in my left cheek.

"You slapped me" I say loudly

"You left me" she says smartly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, let me be honest here. I wrote this and then realised it was nothing like I planned. But I still hope it's alright. This is very similar to the episode with Amy and how she grows old. The name slips my mind. Anyways. I have a new schedule. It's in my bio on my profile if you are interested. Now because a lot of people are in different countries, time zones etc. I'm just going by what day I have. So I have Wednesday and some have Tuesday today. So yeah. I suck at time zones and ish but still. I'll upload on a schedule. Here it is

One Shots – Monday + Thursday

Souffle love story sequel – Saturday ( I have a name but not sharing till it's written up)

Day I met the Doctor - Friday

Have a fantastic day <3

WhouffleSweetie