Cloudy Wonderland (AND IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

Prompt by:@eclipseses

Feel free to comment below some prompts and I would be more than happy to make them into a reality :)

Please read the bold at the end of this story for important news.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor POV

"A cloud world?" says Clara confused, obviously not expecting a world made of clouds

"Yes" I say proudly looking down at her, smiling

"You're pulling my leg" she has a smile on her face and had her arms crossed

"Nope, with a flick of a switch, we will be on a world of clouds" I say proudly, she un-crosses her arms looking up at me, being shorter than me.

"Fine then chin boy. Prove it," she says cheekily with a slight blush on her face

To be honest I was a tiny bit annoyed and slightly hurt that she didn't believe me but I was out to prove her it was real. She holds onto the TARDIS console, waiting. I take that as a sign to hurry up. I run around the console, typing in coordinates and flicking a few switches, obviously showing off. It's what I do naturally. The TARDIS shakes and tosses as it goes through time and space then with a thump, the movement stopped. Clara looks up at me, hair a mess but I didn't mind. It suited her actually. I realized I was probably staring at her a bit too long and I smile and go towards the door of the TARDIS. Secretly hoping the TARDIS didn't warp somewhere else other than where I want to go. Clara looks at me hopeful obviously hoping that I was wrong and that she was right. Classic control freak nature I presume.

I take a deep breath and push the door open.

Clara's eyes lit up in amazement, wonder and also hatred.

"So, how's that for a cloud world?" I ask, teasing Clara. I must admit I was having a tad too much fun with this situation.

The TARDIS had landed on a cloud which had a large, long crystal, white staircase which lead down to some more clouds. Everything was completely made of clouds. Hence the name "Cloudiverse or Cloud Planet" It was relatively cool here in the clouds but the sky was surprisingly bright blue. Funnily enough, not a cloud to be seen.

"How are we walking on these clouds?" Ask Clara, clinging to my arm, somewhat frightened.

"Well the clouds are so dense that the buildup of thousands and thousands of years, it has become hard and is able to support things on them"

"But it feels so soft" says Clara, slipping off her shoe and putting her foot onto the cloud.

"Well you wouldn't expect clouds to be hard now would you?" I say

"Good point" say Clara.

I grab her hand and start walking down the staircase. If I remember from the books, there is a market place which aliens/extra-terrestrials gathered to buy the things they needed. The buildings weren't made of clouds though. They were made of stone and stuff like that.

We entered the market place and I look down at Clara who was in shock.

"So..? How are you liking it so far?" I ask looking down at her smiling widely

"I'm......." I nod my head in a go on motion

"Loving it! Thank you!" she hugs me tight, making me wince a tiny bit.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

We started walking around and we met a few creatures that Clara has never seen or met before despite travelling with me everywhere for years now. Finally we decided it was time to settle down and sit down somewhere. I led her to the center of the town (in which the market was held) and we were all snuggling up in big blankets near a huge bonfire. Clara yawned sleepily and snuggled herself up to me, with a head on my shoulder.

"Thank you Doctor" she said quietly

"You were right" she muttered under her breath. A grin made its way across my face.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, that's my bad ear. Speak up" I say

"You were right" she said a bit louder

"I'm sorry I can't hear you. You're muttering"

"I was wrong, you were right!" she said a bit more stubborn, before finishing off laughing.

"Well, there's no reason to shout, Plus I heard you the first time" I say

I look down and notice our hands intertwining with each other. She didn't seem to care, I smiled as I lay on the ground slowly, without trying to disturb Clara. I put my hands behind my head and I slowly closed my eyes. Only to be woken up by Clara changing positions to when she was practically hugging me, like I was some sort of teddy bear. Again, I place an arm around her defensively and closed my eyes, sleep beckoning me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW! Hello guys! I feel like this is a really crappy story. I LOVED the idea, I just couldn't form anything. I PROMISE I WILL RE-WRITE. So yeah, there's something I wanna tell you guys. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I've decided that I would go on a short Hiatus. (A short break). This basically means I won't be uploading stories. BUT I will be active on Wattpad to answer messages, comments etc. Just a lot of personal stuff has come up and I find it hard to write happy/fluffy chapters (which is what you guys want) when I'm not really happy or in the right mood to do it. If you catch my drift. I'm going to be ''missing'' for maybe 2 weeks top. Maybe more. IDK. I know you will understand and I wanna thank you guys soooo much for all the lovely support that you guys have given me for the past, well almost Year with this story and it's unbelievable what I've achieved in the last 6-7 months. Thank you!

<3 Stay beautiful and have a fantastic day! <3

~WhouffleSweetie