Ex's

Daily Update #2
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Clara POV
I dash by the coat rack and grab my coat and I check my hair and lightly applied make up in the mirror and I run out. The amazing TARDIS was waiting for me with hopefully, the doctor inside. But as I closed my front door I run into somebody. I step back and shake my head. What the hell? I look up. It was Caleb. My ex. He doesn't get that I don't want to be with him anymore. He finds an extra key and always breaks into my house. We were never married. We were together since senior year which was about 4 years ago. I broke up with him just over a year ago. He was brought up not knowing the word no.

"Hey babe" he says I could smell the alcohol in his breath
"Don't call me that" I say sternly
"Aww come on Claire. Why so mad?"
"I'm not m- did you just call me Claire?"
"Maybe, maybe not" he smirks at me
"Oh that's right Claire, the girl you cheated on me with. Why don't you run back to her"
"She's not you babe"
"Don't call me that" I say a bit more sternly. I see the TARDIS behind him and I push him aside and walk in. I sigh in frustration.

The Doctor pokes his head out from behind the console.
"Clara, I was starting to think that you weren't coming"
"Sorry I was caught up in some.......issues. Why don't we just go on this adventure?"
"Sure" I walk over to him and hold his hand which was placed on the lever that makes the TARDIS fly. We both pulled it down and held on for our lives. We both fall backwards when the TARDIS lands. We both lay there laughing. Then suddenly the TARDIS starts making noises. The Doctor stands up and tries to talk to her. I stand up brushing off my skirt.

I looked at the screen and it flashed intruder. Locks were heard clicking and the TARDIS showed us where the 'intruder' was. He was in the underbelly of the console. The Doctor held my hand as he walked down the stairs with a sonic screwdriver in his other hand. Somehow defending himself. We suddenly saw a man standing there attempting to hide from the loud, weird sounds which I never heard the TARDIS make before.

"Caleb?! What are you doing here?!"
"Where am I?" He says sternly stepping closer to us. The Doctor pushes me back defensively but I break his grip and step forward
"I said where am I?!" He said a bit more louder
"Clara? Do you know him?" Asks the Doctor calmly and slightly frightened
"Yeah I do. He's my ex" I say trying to keep calm
"Aww come on give me another chance" he places a hand on my shoulder almost falling over in the process. The Doctor pushes me back behind him and steps to confront Caleb. I couldn't help but manage to have a small smile on my face.
"Listen buddy I want you to leave right now" said the Doctor defensively
"Woah dude I'm just here for Clara"
"What do you want Caleb?" I say quietly
"You. I want you. I want you back. I miss you"
"Well you shouldn't have cheated on me then" the doctor steps to the side and looks at me
"Do you want me to leave?" He whispers. I shake my head and he makes a smile in a manner meaning he really didn't eat to stay at all.
"I'm sorry, she's the one that started it. I promise I will love you more" I could still smell the alcohol in his breath which was making me sick.
"Go home Caleb"
"Not without you"
"No. Because I'm already in another relationship" Caleb and the Doctor look at me confused
"We'll show me the lucky man then" he says grinning. Great! Smart move Clara! I think to myself. I hesitate. I quickly come up with an idea. I could see that Caleb was getting impatient and I go ahead with the plan.
"He's right here" they both look at me confused, again. Especially the Doctor who looked just as confused as anybody here. Too bad he didn't know that he was a part of my plan.
"Okay then" says Caleb clearing his throat. The Doctor goes to walk away but I quickly grab him by the collar and l kiss him right on the lips. He moves around uncomfortably. I let go and he had a blush stained on his cheeks. I look over to Caleb who was gobsmacked. A grin appears on my lips. The Doctor grabbed him by the collar and chucked him into the time vortex.

"And that is what happens when you break my companions hearts" he claps his hands brushing them. I smile. He walks over to me.

"So what does that make us then?" He asks standing uncomfortably
"Whatever you want us to be chin boy" he laughs and we both pull the lever for even more adventure.
%%%%%%%%%%%
Here you go guys daily update 2! This didn't take long to make but I don't have my laptop atm and it has my story ideas on it so I am in need of new ideas! Comment below some more ideas and I will make the chapter dedicated to you!

Have a fantastic day!

~whoufflesweetie ()O()