SENSEI, MY LOVE II

Start from the beginning

Gray growled and got inside the car with Juvia by his side.

#

They reached their destination after two hours of drive. The mountains were quite cool compared to the main city.

As they got checked into the inn, Jellal had booked two rooms, one for the girls and another for boys which Natsu didn't expect.

"Okay, now we had our lunch. We are to go around. So, you guys wanna go around as a pair or as a group?" Jellal asked them.

But except for them, everyone voted for a pair combination which he reluctantly accepted.

"Just chill, Jellal. Let those two have some quality time. Bye guys" Erza took off with her husband for sightseeing.

As the pairs parted away, Juvia hooked her arms with her Gray-sama and strolled around the nearby area. 

"Gray-sama, Juvia can't believe we are walking like a couple now. Juvia's simply so happy. But it would have been better if it was only us." 

Gray chuckled, then, threw his arm over her shoulders pulling her much closer.

"True, even I feel the same. But your brother was adamant. It was like either with us or no trip at all.   
      So, I chose the first. It's better with something than nothing. Come, let's forget about it. So, girlfriend, what do you wanna do now?"

Gray asked and looked around before planting a kiss on top of her head.

Seeing her Gray-sama being this lovely and carefree made her wonder how he had become something like this from being ignorant.

It had been a week since Christmas eve. Since the time Juvia left her sensei's house, her thoughts were only occupied by Gray and his mesmerising smile.

When she disclosed what had happened with her on that day to her best friend, Meredy. And how their maths teacher showed a very different side of himself.

Meredy couldn't believe whether her friend was telling the truth or was hallucinating about something like that. But she chose to confirm it with her own eyes.

Once the school began after the holidays, things got back how it used to be before.

Gray was very strict with his students and gave them assignments with a short period of completion time.

Meredy couldn't believe this was the same person Juvia mentioned.

Meredy could sense her bestie was acting differently towards their maths teacher. She knew anytime the love bomb would be dropped on him.

Currently, Meredy and Juvia were having their lunch on the terrace. As it was still winter, it was practically empty except for them.

"Meredy-chan, how's Lyon-san doing?"

Meredy blushed on hearing her boyfriend's name and told Juvia how she had spent her Christmas holidays with him at his hometown.

"So Juvia, now you have reconciled with your brother? Are you still staying in that apartment?" Meredy asked her friend. 

When she heard about this, Meredy was genuinely happy for her friend, as she got back with her family.

"No, Juvia is still staying in that apartment. Juvia doesn't want to impose on onii-chan and onee-San.
    That's why Juvia decided to stay alone even though they insisted. But during the weekend, Juvia stays over there."

"That's good to hear"

Both the girls turned their heads towards the direction of the new voice which belonged to Gray sensei.