C19 - PART 141 - THE DREAM VISION_2

Start from the beginning

-Are you okay, Miang Xiang? – He asked.

-Oh, just some side effects of the medicine, I guess. – She replied. – Do not worry about it, I will be okay. She looked to the water in the lake where the medicine had been led to before, there was dark smoke coming out of the surface of the water. She was right, she now was in a dream vision. Mr. Hu in front of her eyes was real, but he was controlled by the owner of the magic battle. She could not hurt him, she needed to find Hou Lei, with her current status, she could not break the seal of the battle alone. She turned and held Mr. Hu's hands.

-I am okay, I want to meet the Prince and the Princess. – She said.

-I will lead you to meet them, you are still weak now. – He replied.

+++

Also that morning, Tian Liang woke up and realized he was in his room. He looked around and saw Hou Lei was arranging things in his room.

-Hou Lei, what are you doing here? – He wondered.

-You knocked your head on the door last night, and forget me also? – She turned back.

-But last night, we... - He tried to remember the things, but no scene appeared in his mind.

-Tian Liang, you are my husband, you need to remember only that.

-Your husband? Me? It should be Tian Liam.

-Tian Liam? – She laughed. – He has a happy life with Liu Han. Why should I be his wife when he does not love me? You do not remember anything?

-Yup, everything seems to be strange to me. – He rubbed his head.

-Well, do you still remember our first meet on the field near the West Land?

-Yup, and then I had to go back to the palace.

-Some years later, you came back to find me, and brought me here with you. We have married for more than eight years, Tian Liang. You make me upset when not remembering our sweet memories and the time we have had.

 You make me upset when not remembering our sweet memories and the time we have had

-Sorry, I do not mean that, but...

-Okay, you should rest your mind, and you will remember all things soon. I have prepared a basin of warm water and breakfast for you. Let me help you!

She held his hand and helped him to go to the table. He washed his face, and then sat down on a chair next to the large table in the middle of his room. He looked at the food on the table, they were traditional dishes of Main Land, nothing relating to the Hou Ma tribe or the West Land. She put some food into his bowl and smiled.

-The food is going to be cool down.

-Okay. – He put some food into his mouth, nothing like the taste he remembered.

-How is it? Or the knock was too hard, so you also forget the taste of my food?

-It is delicious. – He replied, actually delicious but not the taste he wanted.

-Well, let you have some tea. – She poured tea into his cup.

-Thanks, I need to go to the meeting with the bureaucrats today.

-Your head is still hurt, I have asked Father for you a day leave today. Do not worry much about the works in the government, Tian Liam and Big Brother will help you.

-Big Brother? Is that he... - He tried to remember the things that happened to the Crown Prince, but he could not, there was a big hole in his mind.

 - He tried to remember the things that happened to the Crown Prince, but he could not, there was a big hole in his mind

-What? What happened? – She wondered.

-Oh, nothing. – He continued eating.

-I bring the tray back to the kitchen, you should take more rest. I will meet the doctor and ask for some medicine to treat your wound on your forehead.

She walked out of the room. Tian Liang felt lost, he did not know what happened last night, what had happened to the Crown Prince, and why Hou Lei could become his wife. He thought he should find Tian Liam for an answer, but he felt weak and walked to his bed, fell into sleep immediately.

+++

Tian Liam also woke up and saw Hou Lei was watering the trees in the garden. He sat up and walked out of the bed, to the window.

-My beloved wife, why do you care much about your trees first before your husband? – He asked.

-I have cooked breakfast for you, on the table, with a basin of warm water right next to the window for you to wash your face. Do I care about you?

-Okay, okay, you are number one!

To be continued...