SENSEI, MY LOVE I

Start from the beginning

"I didn't expect you to show such drastic changes since last year. Really love can bring out the best version of yourself." Jellal said before following his colleague.

"You are right." Gray grinned.

#

Gray Fullbuster, 22 years old, joined the Fairy Tail High school last year as an intern teacher-student along with his friends, Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel who had their specialization in Literature and Physics.

The reason they chose this school was because it was their alma matar.

Even though Gray was close to his friends but showed a cold and reserved personality to outsiders which included his students as well.

He was assigned as the substitute maths teacher to class 2-C, the class where he met his love interest for the first time.

At first, Gray was strict to every student. But girls of his class were head over heels for his handsome face and physique except for Juvia Locksar.

He didn't give any care to their advances and straight away reported to the principal Makarov. 

It was through this event Gray and his friends befriended the Fernandez couple, as Mrs.Erza Fernandez was the head of disciplinary committee.

The same drama continued for nearly six months until Juvia entered his life by storm. All thanks to being knight in shining armour for her.

On the day of Christmas eve, after enjoying the party turn thrown by his college friends. Gray on this way home noticed a group of thugs harassing a girl.

He thought of ignoring it until he took a closer look at the girl and it was one of his students, Juvia Locksar. Luckily, Gray was able to save her before things went out of hand.

"Idiot, what are you doing here this late at night?" Gray scolded her but she stood crying.

Now he began to feel guilty for making her cry and asked her again on a calmer tone.

"Juvia is waiting for her boyfriend. We were supposed to meet here. But he's running late." She said while clutching the gift bag against her chest.

"Do you still believe he will show up now? Look it's almost 11:30 PM. Go back to your home, your parents will be worried." Gray tried to convince her but she was determined on decision.

"Thank you for helping Juvia, sensei. Don't worry about Juvia now, Bora-kun might come anytime." She smiled at him which made her pale face flushed.

"Fine, you won't listen. Do whatever you want. Don't forget to show up tomorrow for school. Bye" He left her there and went to his apartment which was just at the end of that lane.

Luckily, Gray lived on the 5th floor which gave him a clear view to watch his student who stood at the place wher he left her.

"Stupid highschooler" He muttered and closed the curtains and decided to sleep.

It was around 1am when his peaceful sleep was interrupted by a call from Lucy.

Gray wondered what could have happened at her place. But came to conclusions that Natsu might have pulled a prank which could pissed her off.

"Hey Lucy, what do you want at this time? Did Natsu do something?"

"Thank God Gray, you finally attended our call. Hey, did you by chance see Juvia Locksar anywhere? She's missing. And Jellal and Erza are worried about her."

Gray got up and listened to her carefully, "Wait, I saw her few hours back. Just be on call, I will come back."

Soon Gray went towards the window to see whether she was still at the place and as expected she was still waiting for her boyfriend even though she was shivering.