Part 31

Shiv’s Pov:

After reaching home our relationship has changed from openly calling each other to secretly calling or messaging each other. It’s because of Ananya don’t her parents to know about our relationship now. She is scared of her Papa. So, we only talk each other after dinner when her brother falls asleep. Here I impatiently wait for him to sleep early so that Ananya can call me. Now, I’m on call with her and it feels so good to hear her voice before sleeping.

“You know what happen today, mummy and I was talking, suddenly she holds my hand and asked me who gave this ring to you? I told her it’s not real. I buy it from the local market. But again, she looked at the ring and said, it’s original. Don’t fool me. As per I remember we didn’t give enough money to buy this by yourself. Now tell me who gave this to you?” she sighed. “You know she sounded so scary and I didn’t know what to tell her and how to tell her about the ring.” She tried to lie but she doesn’t know anyone can caught when she lies.

“What did you tell her?” I want to know what she told to her mummy.

“I told her that it was given by a guy who love me so much.” I can definitely say that she didn’t tell that. She is just teasing me.

“you didn’t tell my name?” two can play the game well right.

“Why would I tell your name?” aha... playing hard not to understand.

“because it was given by me.” I state the fact.

“you seriously think that my mummy would leave me without knowing the name?” that’s what I was thinking from first place.

“You mean you told my name?” this time I asked in serious, I’m not playful anymore. Because according to Ani her mother doesn’t hide anything from her father. If she gets to know about us, definitely will tell Sir. And I don’t want Ananya to face everything alone.

“Yes. I directly said that it was given by you on my birthday.”

“only that much?” she didn’t tell about our relationship. Am I sad?

“No. You don’t worry; she knows everything now. Only I have to worry now. She promised me that she won’t say anything to Papa until he asked. That means I’m going to die soon.”

“You trust me, right? We’ll go through it together. I won’t let you face it alone.”

******

Ananya’s Pov:

Don’t know how my vacation is passing without even my notice because the whole day I get busy with my baby bro to help him to do his holiday homework and my mummy her daily chores. After papa comes from duty, I try to spend time with him and tell him how productive I was the whole day. That was my daily routine. And after everyone fall asleep, I talk with Shiv. I miss him. The number of calling and messaging each other has decreased and Shiv isn’t complaining about it. He understands. I got scared when mummy questioned me about the ring. After knowing, Shiv and I are in a relationship, she firmly said, “You are matured now. We don’t have to tell, what is wrong and what is right. You already know, Ani. Shiv is a good guy. If you have chosen him as your life partner then I can only support you. But I don’t know how your Papa is going to react after knowing this, you know. Because for him you’re always a baby, his princess whom he doesn’t want to get hurt and always want to keep in front of his eyes though he can’t. He’ll be sad if he comes to know that his princess starts to hiding things from him. I won’t tell him now but promised me when you’ll be ready, you’ll surely let him know about your and captain’s relationship.”