Part 10

Shiv's Pov:

Like usual I woke up early around 5 am and went for a morning walk. After coming from walk, I freshen up and wear a casual tee and pant. Now, I'm having my breakfast. While eating, I look at my watch. It's 7.55 am. Suddenly, I remember something. Ahem, actually it's someone. Yes, it's none other than Ananya. In a hurry, I finished my breakfast and went to my room, changed into a jeans and shirt.

Shit! Today is her first day at University. How can I forget that? How will she go to class? Because she doesn't know anyone or anything here. Without sparing a second I dial her number. After two or three rings she answered the call. And a soothing voice greeting me a hello and wished me good morning.

I also wished her a good morning and asked where is she? Because hearing her voice, it seems like she is going somewhere. Is she already leave for class? She answered that she is on her way to the bus stoppage. Now, I'm thinking where I saw the bus stoppage and I remember. I tell her to wait there and end the call. I reached the parking lot and unlock my car and get in.

I reached the stoppage within three or four minutes and see her. She is looking here and there but not towards me. Finally, After a minute she looks at me and a smile formed in my face automatically by seeing her.

I get out of the car and ask her about the arrival of the bus. Asking her about the bus just a formality. When I tell her to come, as expected she refused. I knew it. This girl, why can't she agree with me easily. Whether the bus arrives or not I'm going to drop her and I already made my mind about dropping her even she refused. But sadly she thinks, I'm ordering her to come with me. Ananya, why can't you see that I don't know how to tell or offer a girl to come with me. I'm not good with words or you can say, I don't know to express my feelings.

After that I'm literally begging her to come with me only for this time and she agreed. As an army, I never did type of things, but when it comes to love I guess every man do, which is beyond their imagination. Did I just think about love ? Get a grip Shiv. Get a grip. You're thinking too much. She only agreed to go to the class not on a date. She asked me about my joining. I replied her. From tomorrow, I have to devoted myself to duty. It'll be difficult to get a free life like today. I'm not complaining because I choosed this life even when my mom was against it. My first priority is to do my duty sincerely and protect the country.

I'll hardly get time to see Ananya. Even she will be busy with her classes and all. I know, her world doesn't revolve around me but maybe my world revolves around her. She'll barely think of me or will never.

When she asked about my car, this is mine or not, you know what I said

"Yes, I sent it before I had come here. I also have a bike. If you want we can go on a ride. I mean on your weekends, when we both aren't busy. It'll be refreshing for you after hectic classes and for me also."

I have no filter on my tongue. The girl who even didn't agreed to come with me about ten minutes ago, I'm asking her again to go on a bike ride with me. I'm crazy or what. What is she thinking about me right now? And I got the answer, when she didn't speak a word. I'm kind of hurt that she's not comfortable with me or trust me. And I won't force her because I don't have right on her. But I'm going to utilize today's permission to drop her because again I'm planning to pick her up.

When she walked towards the classroom, I called her name. She stopped and turned towards me

"Ananya, I'll be here exactly at 3.45 pm and I don't want to hear No from you. I'm coming to pick you up and that's final."

This time I didn't give her a chance to speak a word. As I said I don't want to hear a no from her. Hearing a no from her it hurts. But she doesn't know that.

*********

Hey guys, How are you liking my story so far? Please response.