Part 18

Shiv's Pov:

So, she was thinking about me. It's good because, I can't imagine Ananya to think about boys other than me. Ok. I'm thinking like a jealous boyfriend now. Ananya, see what you're doing to me. The boy who didn't think about a girl earlier, his mind is now clouded only about you. Only you. When will you understand my love for you? How much time I've to wait?

I left the girls in the dining area, giving them some privacy and went to collect the reports of Ananya's test. Though it's only about her leg, Sir told me to do certain tests. Because Ananya is never going to tell even she is suffering of something. She learned to live without complaining anything and hide her emotions. Ok, this is told by sir not me.

She's seriously something. Sir was right. Her haemoglobin is so low. She even eat her food or not. I've to confront her.

There she is showing tantrum to Harshi and not wanting to eat much. Why she doesn't realise that this is not enough. She has to eat more.

"Ananya, complete all of this." I said indicating at her plate. She looks up at me and starts to eat without saying anything.

******

Ananya's Pov:

"Ok, bye Ani. But I can't come tomorrow. Miss me. Take care." She has classes. So, she can't come to see me. This makes me sad.

"Bye" sadly I bid bye to her. Shiv is here, holding my reports I guess. He is acting differently not like earlier playful one. Don't know what happened to him. The way he told me to complete my lunch was kind of scary.

"Now, tell me. You didn't not slip that day right?" What he is upto now. If I didn't slip than how my leg twisted and fractured. Stupid.

"I slipped that why I'm here " I said confidently.

"No, there's something, you're hiding. Tell me what happened or I'm going to call Sir." Seriously, he is now threatening me with my dad name.

"I said na nothing happened."

"Miss Ananya Singh, tell me now."

"Ok, I got dizzy and slipped. Now, happy. Go tell him." I spilled. My eyes start getting wet with tears.

"Ananya, don't cry now. And Why didn't you tell anyone? Why did you hide? Hmmm." First act like a monster and threatened me. Now, acting like a caring person and told me not to cry. I'm not going to fall for your trap Captain Shiv kapoor.

"Hey, I'm just telling you for your good health only. Your parents are worried in Dehradun. I'm also. Why can't you see, Ananya."

"From next time don't hide anything ok. At least, you'll tell me, promise" ugggghhh! Now he is showing his caring nature. And I'm falling for his trap. I nodded to him.

"Say it, Ananya." Demanding Shiv. Rolling my eyes.

"Ok, I promise. I'll surely tell you."

"Now, start to eat those fruits. You've time till tomorrow." Uggghhhhhh....Shiv.

"Don't look at me like that, if you were eaten properly then today you wouldn't be in this state. And don't pout in front of me." When did I pout? Ok, I did, I guess. That's why he said. I think, I have to prepare a list of dos and don'ts, whenever I'll be in front of him it'll be helpful.

*****

Shiv's pov:

Laying on my bed and thinking about today's moments which I spent with Ananya is giving me peace. It was indeed a perfect day for me. Remembering her beautiful face, the shyness and the pout. The pout. I don't wanna say about it.

Like sir told to me to ask her or you can say investigate about the incident, I did. I know, I became a little harsh but it was necessary. When she cried, I somehow control myself not to wiped her tears. I know, she won't appreciate it and I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I don't want to spoiled our relation by doing it now, when our love story is still on progress stage. I can see a ray of hope, when she stiffened on my whisper and became shy, when I teased her to dream & think about only me. I saw her blushing. And it made my heart flutter. Thank god, she didn't hear my heart beat.

Ananya, I'm totally falling for you. It's up to you now, what you want to do. Break my heart or fall for me.

******