Part 9

Ananya's Pov:

It was a hectic as well as fantastic day for me. At first, we had a introductory class. We got to know our professors and my classmates. I made a new friend, her name is Priya. She was very quiet at first. I approached her and introduced myself, after that she started to talk with me. She's not very talkative. Ok, it's good for me because I don't like talkative person, who blabber nonstop for nothing.

After the class ends, Priya and I come out from our department building and as I expected, Mr. Shiv Kapoor is there (note my sarcasm) standing and smiling at me like he sees me after a long time.

"Do you know him?" Priya whispers in my ears. I nodded.

"Boyfriend ?" What ? Boyfriend! Shiv! Oh my God! My eyes become big, like my eyeballs are going to come out in a second.

"NO" my voice comes out a bit louder. When I look at her, She is like, "you can say that in a normal tone. You don't have to shout." Though she didn't say that to me, I can read her face. Thank god, Shiv is at distant.

"Hey Priya, sorry for behaving like an idiot and shouted at you."

"It's ok. I didn't have to ask that and whoever he is, he is waiting for you. Go..." she said it with a mischievous smile.

"Ok.. bye..see you tomorrow." She went after bid a bye.

I look at Shiv, who is still standing near his car but now with a confused face. Ok, I guess, he is thinking why I shouted. Let him think.

"You came" I asked him

" Yes, I told you that I will come. So, here I am."

"You're here and I'm here. So, let's go." I'm very tired. Don't want to stay here a single minute. I want my bed.

"So, why were you shouting at your friend?" Shiv ask me. His eyes fixed at the road. What should I say now? How am I going to answer this? Like "Priya thought you're my boyfriend." Seriously. I'm never going to say that.

"Ananya, are you going to answer me or not?" And after that you know, I said the exact line before thinking twice. Yes, that line .

"Priya thought you're my boyfriend. How stupid she is .." actually how stupid I am. You won't believe me, after a minute he starts to laugh. Yes, he starts to laugh. He is laughing because what I said is so meaningless. I know. I feel so embarrassed in front of him now. How can Priya think that a girl like me is Shiv's girlfriend ? Look at him .. a full package of perfect personality except his ordering behaviour towards me.

He stopped laughing and looking at my neutral face.

"How can she thought like that.. look at you and look at me. I mean you're so pretty and beautiful. I'm nowhere near you. Even I don't deserve to be your driver." He said it playfully which is basically shocking for me to hear such a things from him. So, he thinks I'm pretty and beautiful...aha..

"I'm at the passenger seat and you're at the driver seat, driving the car. So, you're basically my driver now."

"Yeah, you can say that. Speaking of boyfriend, Do you have a boyfriend ?" This question, I didn't expecting that.

"No. I don't have a boyfriend."

We both are silent. He asked

"How was your first day?"

"Good. But the practical classes are going to be hectic than I expected. Rest of the theory classes are good."

***********