Part 19

Shiv's Pov:

"Tan tana" as we entered to Ananya's room, Harshi cheered up in happiness. Silly girl. Ananya made a face like she saw an alien. Yup, she doesn't know that she is going to be discharged on today's afternoon. A part of me is sad that I won't be able to see her daily like these days and take care of her. She is going to be busy on her daily routine. But I'm happy that she's fine and healthy enough to go to her class. Harshi gave the flowers which I bought. Pink Roses. Harshi said, Ananya loves roses. I can't directly give her. I'm scared, how'll she reacts if I would give her by myself. Yeah, I'm kind of scared to her. Captain Shiv Kapoor is scared to a girl. Great news right? My thoughts of chain break at Ananya's voice.

"Wao! So, finally you know that what to bring for a patient when you visit them. Right?" She asks to Harshi.

"Yup, but this isn't from my side. Now, you guess who gave them to you" Ananya looked at me then at the flowers. I can see, her cheeks are getting red.

"Ahem, ahem...someone is blushing. Now, end of your secret hospital romance guys. I know, you both did behind my back." Ananya tried to say something but Harshi again said "Don't try say you didn't. But you have my blessings, now go beyond this room under the open sky and start your love life " Harshi said in her dramatic voice and teased her. Ananya is giving her a murderous glare.

"Is your drama end? Now, can we pack all the things?" I asked her because one has to stopped her  before it's to late.

"Bhai. Seriously, I was on mood but you spoiled it now. And I won't get another chance to tease her." Said she starts to gather all the things of Ananya.

"Hey! Why are you packing my things? Am I going to discharge today?" I can feel the happiness in her voice. So, eager to go to pg. Who wants to stay at hospital? No one. Right? I know. But Stupid me wants to stay near her. She won't understand it.

"Yes, they said that your reports are normal. Now, you can go back to your normal life." I said it with a heavy heart but try to not to show her. They removed her plaster two days before. Now, she can walk without any difficulty. I'm happy that she's perfectly fine now.

"I'm going home. Seriously? Oh my god! Finally. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked me.

"They were waiting for your final reports. And when they saw that all the reports are normal, they informed me in the morning. I didn't get time to tell you as I was busy." I explained her. In these days, I was handling my works as well as i had to taken care of her also. I can't ignore her or my duty. My mom and my duty are number one in my priority list but now Ananya is added in that list.

"Oh. It's ok. I know you've works to do. From today, you don't have to worry about me and you don't have to come to hospital daily. And Thank you for taking care of me in these days." She said with a smile.

"Pleasure is all mine" I replied and winked at her without Harshi's notice. She shyly smiled.

******

I drove them to their pg after completing all the formalities.

"From now on eat your meals properly. I'm going to check on you. Harshi, you have to inform me if she shows tantrum about eating. Oky?" I told Harshi and Ananya's face is watchable. She is making faces now, like a kid.

"Sure. I'll immediately inform you. Don't worry." Harshi said.

"Can I have a word with him now?" Ananya asked eyeing Harshi.

"Yes, you can Ani. Any way, I'm going to room now." She left us alone. Ananya isn't saying anything.

"You wanted to say something?" I remind her

"Ummm....I don't no how to thank you. Even if I say it is not enough to repay you. I owe you a lot."

"So, you want to repay me?"

"Yes"

"It's simple. Go out with me on a dinner if you want to repay that badly." her eyes widened after hearing me.

******

Ananya's pov:

"It's simple. Go out with me on a dinner if you want to repay that badly." Did he just asked me for dinner or am I dreaming? Ani, it's just a dinner. He didn't say dinner date. So, it's not a date. He didn't ask me for a date. Don't think too much, say yes. He helped you a lot. He gave you a chance to repay him, don't think too much. It's just a dinner nothing else. As he said it's simple. But why it seems so difficult to me?

"Call me, When you're ready to go on a dinner with me. But again I'm saying, have your meals properly. I don't want you to end up in hospital bed." He said and drove his car leaving me in turmoil.

******