Part 30

Ananya’s Pov:

Now I’m laying on my bed and thinking about the kiss. That was our first real kiss. Lips to lips. Shiv only kissed on my forehead, he never kissed on my lips. But today he did and it was magical. I was shy or you can say completely numb at first but when I realised what was really happening, I responded. I still feel his lips on mine. His gentleness and soft lips are still lingering on my mind. The ring of my mobile stopped my thoughts. I know who is calling me at this late.

“Thinking about me?” I chuckled lightly.

“Nope” yes, I was thinking about him and our kiss but I am not going to admit it.

“but I was. What have you done to me miss Ananya Singh I can’t stop thinking about you?”

“black magic.”

“I see. Tired?” shiv asked me and hearing his voice I can say that he is also tired, must be on bed.

“umm” I’m feeling sleepy as well.

“sleep then. I’m hanging up, ok.”

“ok…. wait”

“Do you want to say something, love?”

“I love you” I whispered it. I know he heard that.

“I love you too.” I never get bored of hearing it from him. I’m addicted to it. My eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

******

After my birthday we, Harshi and I gave our full concentration on our upcoming semester exam. We even set a new time table for reading and other stuffs. So that we can manage our time properly. The whole month went like a blink of eyes. We really did our best on our exam. Now, we’re coming to our PG from uni. after completing our last paper. And Harshi’s mood is kind of down because of her parent’s decision relating to Jai’s coming over. It’s not like that they didn’t give permission. Definitely he is coming. In fact, he already reached but he would be staying here only for one day. And she is sad because she can’t show him the places as she planned. Here I’m trying to console her saying that at least they gave him permission to coming here and one day is enough to show him the Shillong city. She seemed to giving it a thought. I think I’m succeeding so far to console her because I’m not good at consoling people. We gave Jai’s staying responsibility to Shiv. He happily took it saying, “Fine, now I can take his test that he really deserves my sister or not?” So, Jai is with Shiv now.

We reached our room and freshen up and rest for a while. After that we’re going to meet them or you can say we are going on a double date. Joking, it’s just a coffee outing at army cafeteria because Shiv has duty till tonight. And from tomorrow he took leave for one month. So, he can’t go out. Therefore, we have planned this there.

The coffee outing was great. Jai is really good looking, mature and fun-loving guy who perfectly fit with our crazy Harshi. And I must say he has so much power on Harshi. I can now surely tell that Harshi will be happy with him. Currently they’re on dinner date. They invited me also. But I gave them some space alone because they met after six long months. Shiv went to his duty after sending me till the gate.

*****

Yei! I’m going home. Yes, we’re going together to Delhi. We have booked a taxi to airport. Harshi and Jai also came with us to airport, even though they have their flight one hour later then us. Shiv is from Delhi not originally but after Shiv was born, they shifted to Delhi permanently. Shiv wasn’t happy about me going alone to Dehradun. But when I told him about sending driver by Papa to pick me up from New Delhi airport to Dehradun, he is somehow relaxed after hearing that. Otherwise he was arguing to go with me to Dehradun. Even I told Papa that there is no need to send a car, I can go alone but I failed to convince him.