Part 4

Shiv's POV:

Dehradun (Clement Town Cantonment)

I'm sitting and looking at my Dinning Out Party invitation card from my unit. So, here ended a another chapter of my life. The new one is waiting for me in Shillong Cantonment. I'm really going to miss this place and people. I was so lost in my own thoughts, I didn't realise that my phone is ringing from last one minute. When I realized, I take out the phone from my pocket. It's showing, Major General Singh Shahab (Sir) is calling. A smile formed in my lips. Yes, he is one of my favourite person in my life and best senior I ever have so far. He guides me and advise me like a father, whom I lost in my childhood. Without any delay I received the call.

"Jai hind Sir"

"Jai hind, I got a call from the unit and heard about your posting. Congratulations Captain Kapoor." Said with a cheerful voice.

"Thank you sir."

"So, when are you going to Shillong?"

"I am planning to go on the Next month, sir."

"Good. I'll talk with you tomorrow on your Dinning out party. I have something tell you."

"Sure sir"

"Jai hind"

"Jai hind sir"

Don't know what is he want to talk about, will know tomorrow.

********

Party went well, more than I expected actually. Everybody congratulated me and wished me for the rest of the journey of my life.

Raghuveer sir told me about his daughter going to Shillong for study. He wants her to go with me because he couldn't go there now. I knew, he has a daughter and a son. Actually, one day when I went to his office I saw a photo frame with his family on the table. It was an old photo. I met his entire family except his daughter. She only visits her family on vacations time, always busy with studies. She never comes to any of family functions or party. So, you know I am kind of curious to know her. Uff, I am sounding like a creepy stalker now.

***********************************

Ananya's Pov:

I hardly have 10 days in Dehradun. After that I have to go there. I am exited and also nervous to start the new phase of life with new people. Don't know if I will able to make friends or not.

After declaring about my acceptance, my mummy is like you don't have much clothes and you will need this things that things blah blah blah.. and it's ended at shopping, which I hate the most. My mother knows that and she literally dragged me out of my room to shopping. Ordered me "wear this and get ready for shopping, you even don't have a presentable dress to go to a party, Ani. Look at the other girls, how they wear so fashionable dresses. Don't stay only at your room. Try to live and enjoy your life sweetie. It's good for you."

I was like "ok, mummy".

******

I was thinking to go on a flight but papa blast a bomb on my head that I have to go with his junior. Some Uncle may be, who is transferred to Shillong and he already booked our tickets on train. Mummy convinced me that I can't go by flight because I have many luggage. So, it will be helpful for me.

***********
So, how's it?