Part 12

Ananya's pov:

"from tomorrow I'm not going to disturb you." Again and again I'm thinking Shiv's words, laying on my bed and staring at the roof. Ahhh! I'm thinking it to much. It's nothing like what he said. Yes, he didn't mean as I'm thinking.

Stop overthinking Ani. Stop. It's not good for your health.

There is a knock at my door. Who is here at this time? I got up from my bed and open the door. A girl is standing with bags, smile at me when she sees me.

"Hi, I'm Harshita. Your new roommate. I intended to reached here yesterday, but I changed my mind and stayed one more day at home. Actually, I didn't want to come here, but my parents they forced me. Like, you've to learn to stay alone away from us blah blah blah. Seriously, who sent their daughter to have yucky foods at hostel. Oh! I'm sorry I gave a lecture as my intro. I can't help it, I'm very talkative girl."

Oh my God! Finally! she stopped to talk. I am standing at doorstep like a statue, listening to her. Who said this much at introduction ? I fake a smile at Harshita. Looking at her anyone can say, she is a bubbly girl and very frank person.

"No problem, come in. Btw, I'm Ananya. You can call me Ani."

"Thank you and You can also call me Harshi." She said it smiling at me.

**********

"Hello, mummy" I said in a sleepy tone. I'm still on bed. Mummy calls me every morning whenever I'm away from her, to wake me up. It's become a habit for me to hear her melodious voice at morning.

"Hello Ani, good morning."

"Good morning, mummy"

"Now, wake up."

"I'm up, happy" I get off from my bed. Harshi is soundly asleep on her bed. She is tired from travelling, I guess.

"I'll be more happy if you eat your breakfast properly. So, freshen up and get ready for class on time or you'll be miss your bus."

"Ok, mummy. Love you. Bye for now"

"Love you Ani"

I look at the clock. I still have an hour to get ready.

I took a bath and get ready. Harshi is still sleeping, I've to wake her up or she'll miss her classes today also.

"Harshi, Harshi, wake up." I tape on her shoulder and she jolted up and sit on the bed.

"What is the time ?"

"It's 7.45 and you exactly have half and hour"

"Ok. You know, I was dreaming of my marriage day. I was standing at church holding my future husband's hand and saying I do I do. And when we were about to kiss, you woke me up."

"Hahahahahaha, awww so sorry. I broke your dream." I couldn't help but laughing hearing her accusation on me.

"It's oky. You're my roommate so, I forgive you easily." She said in a funny way.

********

Looking at the desktop the whole day is tiring as hell. Priya looks like she's about to sleep after having lunch and I'm looking at my watch impatiently. The class is going to end in ten minutes. Harshi messaged me, she's waiting for me. Her lecturer left early.

Priya and I, walked out of our department. The bus is still not arrive here. There she is. Harshi is coming towards me, waving at me with a smile. I waved her back.

"finally you come out. I feel bored." I was about to speak, again she starts to speak.

"Hey, I'm Harshita, Ani's roomie. I guess you're her classmate" she said looking at Priya. I was about to introduced them but Harshi being Harshi, she didn't give me the chance.

"I'm Priya. Yes, I'm her classmate. Btw Ani, where's your handsome driver today?" Does she really have to talk about Shiv? What is he doing at this time?

"What driver you're talking about?" Harshi asked in confusion.

******

Ananya is going to miss Shiv or not?

What do you think about it guys?