Part: 13

Ananya's pov:

I notice, the buses are coming.
"Gotta go, our bus is here. Let's go Harshi, bye Priya"

"Bye Pri, nice to meet you and see you around" Harshi said to priya

"Yeah, it's good to meet you too. Bye Harshi and Ani." We bid bye to priya. Phew! Saved by the bus.

"Miss Ananya Singh, don't think that I forget about your handsome driver topic. I'm sparing you for now but you've to tell me sooner or later. You decide when to tell me, it's up to you now."

"There's nothing to tell, Harshi"

"Ok, I believe you. But I can smell something's going on and you're hiding it from me. So, if something happens, you will definitely tell me, Promise." Oh, this girl, she is impossible.

"I promise" I never share my feelings or thoughts to anyone. The changing of my schools in every three years is the main reason that I don't have a close friend, whom I can call that she or he is my childhood friend, like others have. Even in my college life, I didn't find. It's not like that I didn't make friends. I made. But I didn't find a person with whom I could make that close bond and share everything. There was no one whom I can trust wholeheartedly.

I guess, here I find that closeness in Harshi. I met her yesterday, but it's like, i have been known her from years.

********

Shiv's pov:

It's been almost two weeks, since I last met Ananya. Every day, I somehow stop myself from calling her, thinking she might be busy. Hope, She's doing good without any difficulty in this new place. No phone calls, no messages from her side.
Aagggghhh! This is so frustrating. That's it, I'm calling her now.

"Hello" she answered the call, all I hear is loud music and noises on the background. where's she? It is 9 pm now. Where she could be?

"Ananya where are you?" I didn't respond to her hello. All I want to know is, where is she at this time.

"Shiv, I can't hear you. Wait, I'll call you later" she said it loudly and end the call. With whom she went out? How can be she so irresponsible? My patience level is crossing now.
Finally, her name is displaying on my mobile.

"Ananya, where are you?" I asked her in a calm voice.

"University, I'm at the university. The freshers night is going on. That's why I cut the call earlier." The loud music clarifies this.

"Ani, half an hour more please." I heard someone's mumbling voice from the background.

"Hold on for a minute" Ananya said to me.

"Harshi no, we're going back. I won't stay here for another minute. It's already ten past nine and you promised me to stay here till 9 pm. So, you're going back to pg, that's final. I'm booking a taxi now." Feisty, that's my girl. But I'm coming to pick you up. I won't let you to come in a taxi at this time. Cause I don't trust anyone.
"You're no fun" said the other girl.

"Sorry for that, btw why did you call me?"

"I just called you to know, how have you been? Yes, nothing else." I've lost my words to say anything.

"Oh, I'm doing good and you?" I can assume that.

"I'm good too." Restless. I was restless to hear your voice. Now, I'm perfectly fine.

"Are you driving?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes, I'm on my way to your university. About to reach there."

"Driving and talking on the phone at the same time, I see. And who said you to come here. We can go by taxi."

"No one has to said to me. I know, you can come by taxi but it's not safe to come on a taxi at this hour."

"It's only half past nine Shiv. Nothing is going to happen."

"You can't trust anyone." I said firmly, don't want to argue with her on a silly topic.

"So, you're saying, I can trust you" you can trust me for whole life dear. I'll protect you from every hurdles.

"Yeah, you can. You trusted me earlier right? Already forgotten about our journey or what?"

"I didn't forget anything Captain Shiv Kapoor Uncle ji" she said playfully. Ahh, I love this playfulness.

"I have reached here. Where are you?"

"We're in front of the hall. I saw your car." Why can't I see her? Looking at my front, left and right side. There she is with a girl, wearing a knee length blue drizzling dress, high heel on, straight open silky hair, looking mesmerising.

How can someone look so damn gorgeous? The thought of, every guys eyes on her, made me a tinge of jealousy in my heart.

***