Part 38

Ananya’s pov:

“Are you crying?” Avi tried to wipe my tears but I didn’t let him. I cried harder. I don’t know what to do. I just want to be with Shiv.

“You’re really an idiot.” He laughed at me. I looked at him, how can he laugh at me and called me an idiot after he confessed me that he has feeling for me.

“Oh my god! Look at your face. How you’re crying like a child. You really need to grow up girl. Now, carefully listen to me. I said I have feeling for you, right?” I just nodded.

“Do you think I only have feelings as your lover? By feelings I meant I have feelings for you as a brother. Ani, you’re not less than a sister to me. As you remember you’re the only who approached me and there with me when I was alone, who cared for me the most. Yes, I love you but as my sister and I can do anything for you to protect you from everything. I already talked about this to my parents. And I think dad will tell uncle about our decision. You don’t have to worry about anything.” He wiped my tears, this time I let him. He could have told me without making it serious. I became a fool in front of him and he got another reason to laugh at me now. I cried like a child. God!

“Now tell me who was calling you? I’m very overprotective brother you know.” This made me chuckle. As if I’m scared of him.

“Someone special, I won’t tell you the name now but I’ll surely introduce you both when he’ll be here.”

“I respect your privacy but what he does? I mean what he does for living? Does he have any criminal records? What if he has trapped you in his love? What….”

“Stop…he is an army and his name is Shiv Kapoor. Captain Shiv Kapoor. Oh God! Your patience level is zero, in a second you asked me many questions. Criminal records, trapped in love seriously Avi!”

“Ok, I’m sorry. I was concerned what type of guy you’ve chosen as your partner. We know how bad a guy can be. So, I want you to be with someone who can protect you from everything, console you when cry and give you all the happiness in the world because you deserve it, Ani.”

“I’ll be happy with Shiv, Avi. I can assure you he is best guy for me.”

*****

Ananya’s Mummy pov:

Today Raghuveer is looking sad after he got the call from Sukhdev ji. He was happy thinking about Avik and Ani’s marriage proposal. But after hearing Avi thinks Ani like a sister, he becomes sad. I think I can’t hide it anymore. I can’t see him sad like this. I can’t wait for them to tell it. I cleared my throat.

“Raghu, I have something to tell you.”

“Is it about today?”

“No. It’s about Ani. I know I’m not in a place to tell this but I can’t wait anymore for Ani to tell you. Don’t get her wrong, she was just waiting for right time to tell you.”

“What about Ani? If Ani has something to tell me she doesn’t have to wait for the right time. I’m her father you know.”

“I know but there are some circumstances which don’t allow us to tell even to our closes one. So, I hope you don’t take it in a wrong way in your heart.”

“ok, tell me.”

“Our Ani already has someone in her life, Raghu.”

“Who is he?”