Part 2

They had finished their lunch one hour ago. Raghuveer Singh was busy about fifteen minutes with a call from his unit. Now, they're sitting on the balcony. If it was a normal day, they would have been busy talking about their daily chores, like how's their day so far and all.

But, today is different. All are sitting without uttering a word.

Ananya can see that her mother is indicating her father to initiate to talk. Clearing his throat, he started.

"Ani"

"Y...Yes, papa"

"You never told us that you filled up the form for University i.e to far away from here and when did you seat on the entrance exam ? " with a calm voice he said that. Whatever the situation, Raghuveer never used harsh words. His family is so precious to him.

"Sorry Papa, I was scared to tell you but I was thinking to tell you soon and I didn't go there for entrance exam because they select the candidates on the basis of percentage. And you told me to drop a year. So, I thought, you would never give your permission to fill up the form. That's why I hide it."

"You know, you can join that course here in Dehradun or you can go to Delhi. You don't have to go to North-east India that to far away from us. If you'll get sick how can we go there to see you immediately. What if I won't get leave, ani ." Said it With a concerned voice.

She doesn't know how to react on this because she knows that whatever her father told her is correct. She has been experienced since her childhood, how her mother managed without her father whenever he went to some secret missions or trainings.

She looks at her mother, her mother eyes tell her how sad she is.

Now, she has second thought about going there. She is feeling guilty by not saying the truth. She can't see her family sad because of her. But, she has some dreams in life and her father knows that how she'll feel if he doesn't give his permission to join the course. Because he knows her well, she won't tell them but she'll feel suffocated like a bird who locked up in a cage. She is free like a bird in the sky.

With that thoughts, he made his decision.

"Ani, I always fulfill your wishes and I'll till my last breath."

"Papa, don't say like that. It's oky, if you don't want to this time. I know you all will be worried about me if I go there. So, I won't g....."

"No, you are going and it's my decision."

"Papa" she hugs her father with a teary eyes.

"Don't cry ani, btw who is going to say me thank you" tickling her.

" I, I " like a child while giggling.

"Thank you, papa and maa" hugging both.

On the doorstep, her brother is standing who just reached from school and see the scene and shouting from there.

"Hey, what happened? And you all are hugging without me" with a poker face.

"You know, No one is stopping you. You are the one who is waiting for a permission to join us," Ananya replied.

"Whatever" by rolling his eyes, he too joined them.

"Btw, why all this drama and all" again babu said .

"Because I'm going to Meghalaya for one year," Ananya replied.

"WHATT"

**********