Part 1

Ananya's Pov:

(Dehradun)

Like a usual day we are having our lunch with my family except my brother (Babu),he is in school now.

While eating I'm thinking, how to tell them that I got selected for 1 year PGD  course of GIS in Shillong, Meghalaya. Because, they already told me to stay with them for a year. No study and all . Only rest for a year. After that it'll be my choice what I want to do. But I don't want to waste this year in eating and sleeping.

According to them I didn't take care of my health in hostel that's why I got sick many times and I'm not fit and fine to take the study load.
So, they want me to have more and more healthy food in front of their eyes.

They never stopped me from anything, like anything. I've got them always in my back throughout of my life.

As an army, my papa is always strict but love us a lot. And Discipline, You know discipline is in their veins.
Most importantly, My papa is the best chef in the world. Yes, whenever he got free time he makes delicious dishes and sweets and my mummy is not less than him. That's why they want me to stay with them for a year and make me like a panda.

Back to earth ani dear and tell them that you want to go there. One, two, three go..(said to herself in mind)

"Mummy, papa," I said

"Yes, beta" they said in unison.

"Igotselectedforacourseinmeghalaya," I said without a break.

"What? Say it properly," This time papa said and mummy is looking at me in shock. She knows something's wrong with me.

"I got selected for a course in Meghalaya" , yes, I said it , I said it, I said it (phew).

"Let's discuss this after finishing the lunch, now eat all of this," papa said.

Mummy nodded and indicate me to eat.
Back to eating, I look at my plate.. like seriously who eat beetroot and this salads for everyday..uggghhhhhh..
But I have to finish this anyhow then I have to pester my parents for permission.

P.s : Short update. If you like please support my story and Vote for me.Thank you.