Part 6

Ananya's pov:

I feel embarrassed now. How can I forget that Captain is also here, Watching me crying. Why me God?

I heard clearing throat, when I tilted my head, a handkerchief appeared in front of my eyes.

"Wipe your tears. You are crying like a bride who left her home for forever after her marriage." Don't know he is mocking me or consoling me. If he consoles this way then seriously he needs improvement in this category.

"Thanks for your concern but I've handkerchief." I take out my handkerchief from my bag and wiped my tears. One thing I just need is a peaceful sleep which isn't possible right now.

"Captain, Which one is my seat ? I'm going to lay down."

"You can take any seat, I don't have any problem"

"Ok, I'm taking the upper birth"

"Ok"

********

Shiv's pov:

I already sent most of my things by booking system, only my backpack is left. I take my backpack and left for Raghuveer sir's quarter. They invited me for dinner and from there we'll going to station.

When I rang the calling bell, Ananya opened the door. Ahh, I didn't expect that she would open the door for me. Only one word was coming in my mind at that time is BEAUTIFUL . Her beautiful face tells, how innocent she is. I was curious how would be she. But after looking at her I'm more curious to know her personally. Get a grip on your thoughts Shiv, get a grip. She is asking something to you. She's asking and looking for some Uncle. I want to laugh so loudly, when I understand what she is asking me. So, she thought that her travel partner is going to be a middle age man. She never thought a young and handsome man like me will be accompanying her till Shillong. Oh, this journey is going to be interesting and memorable. At that time, sir came and asked her to let me in. When I passed across her, I smiled and smirked at her, looking at her condition.

At Dinning table, I was so happy to see my favourite dishes and when I told Mrs. Singh that, I'm glad to know those are Ani's fav also. Aww, one similarity between us. I'm impressed to know the new information about her.

This is the first time, I'm so interested to know a girl, who is silently eating, not even giving a slight glance. This is going to be tough, really tough.

********

We're settled on the train, she is now talking with Raghuveer sir on her phone and crying like a child. Tears rolling down her cheeks. I can't see her crying like that. Literally, I'm waiting her to end her call and when she is done with her call, I said without thinking twice, "Wipe your tears. You are crying like a bride who left her home for forever after her marriage" offering my handkerchief. Uff! My stupid mouth and mind, don't know what to say at this time. But I can't take back what I already said and I admit, I don't know how to console a girl when she's crying or sad. Actually, I don't have much idea when it comes to girls. Clearly, She declined my offer. You know, It's sad. She says she is going to sleep, I am not going to utter a word out of my stupid mouth again. I only said ok. I need a sleep also. Tomorrow morning we'll be reach New Delhi, from there we've Rajdhani Express till Guwahati. From Guwahati we've to take taxi to Shillong. Uff! a tiring long journey ahead.

***********