Part 8

Ananya's pov:

Wake up in a refreshing mode, thinking about joining on new classes and making new friends makes me really happy. The weather is nice today. I've to ready on time because the university bus will be here around 8.30 am. I don't want to miss the bus on my first day. Hurry up Ani, move your lazy ass from bed.

It's 8.10 am, I'm glad that I'm ready on time as I planned. Already have my breakfast and ready to go to the bus stoppage and at that time my mobile is ringing, showing Shiv is calling. Many questions arrive on my mine and I'm the one who is answering also. Like, Why is he calling me ? I think, he is calling me because he knows that today is my first day. Obviously, he is going to wishing me on my first day. Like, a normal person do. Ok, receive the call Ani.

"Hello, good morning"

"Good morning, Where are you? I mean, Did you already leave for your class?" He asked me like he is in hurry to leave for somewhere.

"I'm on my way to bus stoppage. The bus arrives at 8.30 am. "

"Bus stoppage..... near the big tree?" Near the bus stoppage there is a pine tree.

"Yes, that one"

"Ok, wait there, I'm coming"

Before I say something he end the call. Now, new question comes to my mind. Why is he coming here?

I reached the stoppage and waiting for the bus and Shiv also. After a few minutes, a swift dzire stops near me. I look at the driver seat, it's Shiv. He is looking at me and our eyes locked. With a smile, he comes out from the car, wearing a jeans and full sleeve shirt. Looking handsome as usual.

"The bus isn't arrived yet ?"

"Yup, still have 3 minutes to reach here."

"Come, I'll drop you"

"No no, you don't have to drop me. The bus is going to arrive here soon."

"The bus is coming or not I'm going to drop you. Come "

"Hey, you can't order me"

"I'm not ordering you. I'm just offering my help"

"I don't want your help, Shiv. You already helped me a lot."

"I know, but I want to. Please only this time and it's your first day."

"Ok, only for this time I'm going with you."

I gave up. He opened the passenger door for me after that he comes to the driver seat and start the car.

"Do you know the route ?"

"I don't know but Google map knows." He is trying to be a sarcastic I guess.

"You didn't join yet ?"

"Yup, I'm going join from tomorrow morning."

"So, Do you know What time your class ends ?"

"My last class end at 3.45 pm. "

"This is your car?"

"Yes, I sent it before I had come here. I also have a bike. If you want we can go on a ride. I mean on your weekends, when we both aren't busy. It'll be refreshing for you after hectic classes and for me also."

I don't know how to respond on his idea of going on a ride with him. I didn't say anything.

Clearing his throat, he again said..

"It's ok, if you don't want to. I can understand. I am just suggesting."

After 15 minutes we reached the university. Now, we're in front of our department. Classes will be begin soon.

"Thank you for the ride even if it wasn't required."

" oh come on don't be so formal, I don't have anything to do so I insisted to drop you here. It's not a big deal."

"Ok as you say, bye"

"All the best, bye"

"Thank you." I come out from the car, walking towards the classroom. Shiv's calling me from backside. I turned towards him, he is still in the car.

"Ananya, I'll be here exactly at 3.45 pm and I don't want to hear No from you. I'm coming to pick you up and that's final."

And you won't believe me, he left. He left without listening my answer. Yes, as he expected I was going to say No to him. I mean, he doesn't have to drop and pick me up. I can go by the bus. Thank God, from tomorrow he is going to be busy.

**********