Part 11

Shiv's pov:

After dropping Ananya, I came to my room and had called my mom. Talking with her give me peace, which I never found anywhere. I share everything with her what I did, where i went, what i eat. I don't have anyone other than her to talk or share my thoughts that's the reason I guess she becomes everything to me. Like other day, I told her everything from morning to till now. Most of our conversations about Ananya. She knew, Ananya came with me from Dehradun to here and from that day whenever I called or she called, she always asks about Ananya. Today's no different, when I was talking to mom what I am doing from morning, her response was like ok ok good... and when she heard I went to drop Ananya, her reaction was like

"You went to drop Ananya."

"Yes mom, today's her first day, so I thought to drop her at university. It's not a big deal." I said it casually.

" yeah, it's not a big deal." She's up to something. I can say by hearing her voice.

"MOM, there's nothing like as you're thinking. You know me very well."

"Yes, I know you very well and the Shiv I know, he never offered to drop or lift a girl to anywhere and most importantly, he never mentioned a girl name like he is doing in these days." I got numb. What she is saying, is right. I was so focussed to study for the selection of NDA, to fulfill my dream and become like my dad. I never been in a relationship like other boys, only went to class and at evening time I played with my friends at ground. That was my daily routine.

"She's a nice girl mom"

"Did I say she is a bad girl ? She's a daughter of Army officer, has been brought up in a discipline. That's why I'm saying don't force or demand her to go with you Shiv, like you did today. Even if you have something for her or like her, don't pressurized her by telling her what you feel. Give her time." After hearing her I feel guilty for not listening or trying to understand Ananya in the morning.

"Ok mom, I'll give her time and thank you for your advices." We talked for a while and then she ended the call.

*********

There she is walking with a girl. The other girl is saying something to Ananya, looking at me. Hearing her Ananya said something and she looks frustrated and tired.

She approaches me and sit in the car. I started to drive.

"So, why were you shouting at your friend?" I asked her. She stiffened after my question. She wasn't expecting this question I guess. But how can I not ask her after seeing her frustrated look.

"Ananya, are you going to answer me or not?" There's something, I can assure you.

"Priya thought you're my boyfriend. How stupid she is .." ohhh! Her friend name is Priya. And she thought I'm Ananya's boyfriend. I wish, one day you'll be my girlfriend.

Thinking of her as my girlfriend, a smile formed in my lips. Aww, this is why Ananya looked so frustrated and this makes me laugh. When I look at her she looks kind of sad. I stopped laughing.

"How can she thought like that.. look at you and look at me. I mean you're so pretty and beautiful. I'm nowhere near you. Even I don't deserve to be your driver." I said. She becomes normal after hearing what I said.

We talked about her classes and day. After a while we reach her PG.

"Ananya, sorry for this morning. I sounded kind of ordering you. And from tomorrow I'm not going to disturb you. But again I'm saying, if you need any kind of help or lift you can call me. Bye." Like mom said I'm going to give her space.

"Surely I'll call you. Bye"

***********