Part 16

Ananya's pov:

Did he really confess that he likes me? I got numb and still sitting on my hospital bed the way he left me. I feel millions of butterflies in my stomach. Other than that I don't no what I'm feeling right now. Oky, I accept that whenever I have talked with him or seen him, my heart flutters. He is a man with perfection, any girl wants him as a life partner. Whenever we have talked on call or messaged, he had indirectly said many times that he likes me. Thinking it might be just a mere attraction towards me, I avoid this topic and didn't say anything to him. But today, he directly confessed. I don't know what I'm going to say if he wants to know about my feelings. Because I really need time to think if this is just infatuation or really I'm falling for him. So, I need time to know my feelings towards him. I want to be with a person whom I love not because he have feelings for me.

"Ananya, Ananya" someone's is calling my name. Somehow, I have managed to open my eyes and see Shiv. He is sitting on a chair, looking kind of nervous. But in a second he becomes serious like an Army. Uff! His dark black eyes. His nose. His... He clears his throat. I forgot that I'm starring at his face. I'm crazy. Like real crazy. My both cheeks become hot. Oh god.

"Umm, it's time for lunch. I'm here to take you to dinning area." Then I look at the watch. Indeed, it's lunch time. I slept, thinking about him. I tried to get down from the bed. Shiv's action shocked me, he lifted me like a bride and placed me on a wheelchair.

"Thanks"

"My pleasure. Ananya, Harshi was calling you but couldn't reach you. So, she called me. She was tensed. Do you want to talk with her now?" Oh! My phone is on silent and network connection isn't good in the room. That's why I guess, she couldn't reach me. I'm sure, she's going to scold me for not telling her that I'm admitted to hospital.

"Yes" I nodded also.

"It's ringing" he gave me his phone and took me towards dinning area.

"Hello, it's me, Ananya."

"I'm seriously your roommate or no one to you, Miss Ananya Singh? You didn't even tell me once that the leg was hurting and now, you're admitted in hospital without my knowledge. Seriously, how can you not inform me, huh? Tell me." Like I thought, she erupts like a volcano.

"Harshi, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me. Tell me, if I told you that I was in pain, Would you go to the class? No, right? That's why I didn't tell you. And now, the network is very bad that's why I couldn't call you earlier. Sorry, Harshi. Don't angry with me dear roomie."

"Ok, ok. Only for this time I'm forgiving you. Now, stop your drama. Give the phone to Bhaiya." What! She wants to talk with Shiv now? Earlier, she was worried sick about me. Now, she doesn't want to talk with me. I passed the phone to Shiv.

"No, you can't come today. Yeah, tomorrow is visiting day."

"Ok."

"Don't worry, I'm here to check on her"

"Sure. Bye" I only heard, what shiv said.

******

Shiv's pov:

Why you're so stubborn Ananya? You really don't want anyone to worry about you. Harshi is right. You won't tell anyone even if you're in pain. Why can't you see that we can't see you in pain. We care for you.

I'm relief that she didn't say a word about my sudden outburst or you can say confession. I know she's not ready yet that's why she changed the topic whenever I had said. But because of my temper I said that in a improper way.

Oh Ananya, you don't have a slightest idea how impatient I'm to hear a word from you. I'm waiting for that day to come. I know you too have feelings for me but you're in denial now. Do whatever you want to do to deny the fact that you also like me now because I'm not going to give a chance after that. You'll be mine one day.

*******

Hey guys, sorry for late update, I'll try to update next part asap.

Stay safe.